Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WE HAVE A FEW SPANKY BAITS LEFT!! $19.00 EACH WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!

PURPLE, BLUE SILVER, BLK PERCH, PEACH

·
Registered
869 Posts
QUOTE(Contender @ Oct 9 2009, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Addict...

I believe that would be below LSCN discount prices.

Spanky's are $21 + shipping directly from Spanky..

Great price Jackie... sure they won't last long

Thanks Scott but the reason why I asked is because the last time I was in there I asked and the other girl (Not Jackie) said I think not. I agree the Spanky's are a great price.

Bill

·
Registered
731 Posts
QUOTE(Muskie_Addict @ Oct 9 2009, 11:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Contender @ Oct 9 2009, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Addict...

Thanks Scott but the reason why I asked is because the last time I was in there I asked and the other girl (Not Jackie) said I think not. I agree the Spanky's are a great price.

Bill

$19.00 PLUS TAX IS THE BOTTOM LINE FELLAS. THANK YOU

SAVE UP FOR NEXT SEASON

·
Registered
869 Posts
QUOTE(Nautical Mile bp @ Oct 9 2009, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Muskie_Addict @ Oct 9 2009, 11:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Contender @ Oct 9 2009, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Addict...

Bill

SAVE UP FOR NEXT SEASON

You did not answer my question.
Do you still give discounts to LSCN members?????

Thanks
Bill

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Muskie_Addict @ Oct 9 2009, 03:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Nautical Mile bp @ Oct 9 2009, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Muskie_Addict @ Oct 9 2009, 11:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Contender @ Oct 9 2009, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Addict...

Bill

SAVE UP FOR NEXT SEASON

You did not answer my question.
Do you still give discounts to LSCN members?????

Thanks
Bill

OMG, SORRY YES!! YES WE DO!! EXCLUDING LICENSES, BAIT AND ITEMS ALREADY ON SALE.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Muskie_Addict @ Oct 10 2009, 07:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Then please let all ur employees know that, cause the last 2 times I have been there it was not the case!!!!!!

MY APPOLOGIES BILL, THEY HAVE BEEN SO INFORMED. DID YOU HAVE A PURCHASE? I CAN ADJUST THAT FOR YOU NEXT TIME YOU COME IN TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU - JACKIE

·
Registered
869 Posts
QUOTE(Nautical Mile bp @ Oct 11 2009, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Muskie_Addict @ Oct 10 2009, 07:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Then please let all ur employees know that, cause the last 2 times I have been there it was not the case!!!!!!

MY APPOLOGIES BILL, THEY HAVE BEEN SO INFORMED. DID YOU HAVE A PURCHASE? I CAN ADJUST THAT FOR YOU NEXT TIME YOU COME IN TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU - JACKIE

Jackie,

Don't worry about the refund I just wanted to make sure your store was good on its word cause that is the main reason why I hit your store first and not the one down the street. I'm a muskie angler this time of year so you know anytime I'm in your store I will be spending money.

Thanks again for the response and keep up the outstanding work
Bill

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.