Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has nothing to do with fishing but if I don't find some plugs it will have something to do with my fishing. I'm looking for a Mercury dealer tonight that I can get 6 plugs for a 2001 225 Opti in the Sterling Hgts. surrounding area. Anybody have any suggestions? Thanks!

Steve J.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Steve,

Look up Discount Marine in madison heights MI. Its a smaller, family owned shop in madison heights on john r and 13 mile and these guys have half of the Mercruiser parts in stock! I am not kidding either. They are the best, give great advise, and prices are far far far below boats US and other chain joints like that.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
I can make it to BPS from Ster Hts in about 30 minutes depending on traffic. Craig in parts is a great guy and really knows what customer service is all about.

Mini

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea I know. I'm on the northwest end of Sterling Hgts. now and live at 18 & Hayes. Yesterday I was looking to get them after work but today anytime I can get out of the office I do it. Hopefully tonight I'll be able to get them in for tomorrow. Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts