Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ask anything at all ... whomever answers, MUST speak the truth AND respond with another question.

Have you ever slept with someone and found them so repulsive in the morning, but were too drunk to notice, the night before????

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Aug 19 2003, 09:24 AM)Have you ever slept with someone and found them so repulsive in the morning, but were too drunk to notice, the night before????
yes. once.

have you ever slept with a friend and never ruined that friendship?

have you ever let your significant other walk on you even though you knew better?

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 19 2003, 09:29 AM)have you ever slept with a friend and never ruined that friendship?

have you ever let your significant other walk on you even though you knew better?
1. first guy I ever slept with, was my best friend...dated for 7 years, until he died

2. have been known in the past to let a signifacant other walk all over me... yes.

have you ever laughed at someone waiting at a bus stop for getting soaked from a car driving by??

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Aug 19 2003, 09:37 AM)have you ever laughed at someone waiting at a bus stop for getting soaked from a car driving by??
yes...and had been soaked, too! lol!

let's see....

ever beat up a guy?

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 19 2003, 09:46 AM)QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Aug 19 2003, 09:37 AM)
have you ever laughed at someone waiting at a bus stop for getting soaked from a car driving by??
yes...and had been soaked, too! lol!

let's see....

ever beat up a guy?

Yes, in 5th grade. He called my little sister a bad name! I wupped him good!

Question: Is your life what you thought it would be when you were a child?

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
no

yes

yes

yes -- driven the offending car

yes -- but I am a guy, fights happen when guys are younger

Have you ever held onto the grass in order to stop from falling off the earth?

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Aug 19 2003, 09:53 AM)Have you ever held onto the grass in order to stop from falling off the earth?
I have no idea what you are talking about.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Aug 19 2003, 09:53 AM)Have you ever held onto the grass in order to stop from falling off the earth?
lol!! not the grass, but the floor! loL!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
example:

no never held onto the grass.

Have you ever given up a best friend because you didn't agree with their morals?

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Aug 19 2003, 09:56 AM)And helps if you copy the question you are answering.

Whaaa?? Did I do or not do something?

Have you ever accidentially or on purpose stranded a friend while boating. (oops, Bob is still in the moot)

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Aug 19 2003, 09:58 AM)Have you ever given up a best friend because you didn't agree with their morals?
I have lost friends because of MY morals, but I have never disposed of a friendship because of theirs.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Okay, Sorry Pauligan. I didn't mean to break the rules.

Al, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Have you ever purposely broke your car so you didn't have to go to a family function?

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Aug 19 2003, 10:02 AM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Aug 19 2003, 09:58 AM)

Have you ever given up a best friend because you didn't agree with their morals?
I have lost friends because of MY morals, but I have never disposed of a friendship because of theirs.
I have to change this, I have disposed of friendships because they were "infidels"

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Jason R @ Aug 19 2003, 10:02 AM)QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Aug 19 2003, 09:53 AM)
Have you ever held onto the grass in order to stop from falling off the earth?
Okay, Sorry Pauligan. I didn't mean to break the rules.

Al, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Have you ever purposely broke your car so you didn't have to go to a family function?
That is difficult to do when you are a mechanic. Kindo' like calling in with, "my car is broken"

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
no... but I've smoked some grass that made me feel like I was going to fall off the earth! ...

Have you ever unintentionally stole something from a store and realized it once you walked out??.. did you keep it or take it back?

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(Jason R @ Aug 19 2003, 10:02 AM)Have you ever purposely broke your car so you didn't have to go to a family function?
no.. but apparently you have!..

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Aug 19 2003, 09:58 AM)Have you ever given up a best friend because you didn't agree with their morals?
several times; and i'm a much better person and judge of character for it. life is too short to be surrounded by mean, stupid, empty hearted people.

ever NOT cry although you were breaking someone's heart?

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Aug 19 2003, 10:20 AM)Have you ever unintentionally stole something from a store and realized it once you walked out??.. did you keep it or take it back?
no... but, I was fired from my first job @ Kroger for giving myself a discount on (stealing) donuts.

Have you ever spent more than $20k on an impulse buy?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 19 2003, 08:29 AM)have you ever slept with a friend and never ruined that friendship?
Yes!! (and I still am
)

Have you ever kept a really horrible secret because you just do not know who to tell???

1 - 20 of 152 Posts