Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor since 09/09
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had Advanced Media Solutions add a "SPECIALS" page to our website. Please check it out and let me know if you have any suggestions for improvement. I want to change the pic's but haven't got them to Rob yet.

Here is the new specials page;

http://www.landmmarine.net/specials.htm

·
LSCN Sponsor since 09/09
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hand a trans go out on my own boat this summer. Had my sister and her husband onboard from Florida as well as other family and freinds. Had to limp along on one engine. Lost 2 weeks of using the boat. Of course my boat is always the last one I work on during the season. I'm pulling the other trans out now so I can get it overhauled and reinstalled before spring. I don't want to repeat this again next year!!!

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(larryrek1 @ Oct 18 2009, 03:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I hand a trans go out on my own boat this summer. Had my sister and her husband onboard from Florida as well as other family and freinds. Had to limp along on one engine. Lost 2 weeks of using the boat. Of course my boat is always the last one I work on during the season. I'm pulling the other trans out now so I can get it overhauled and reinstalled before spring. I don't want to repeat this again next year!!!
Knowing Murphy's Law, and judging by the weather, I'd say that probably happened at the end of August.

Good luck with your repairs and updated web site!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.