Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody spray their house for spiders?What chemicals can you buy to do it yourself or any home made idea's that are good.
We have a house on st clair also boat on a hoist that always has bugs & spiders on it.Can the boat be sprayed even the dock?
Was out this morning hot no wind but 2 walleye 14ft straight out from peche island.Bunch of boats there.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
We have Liberty Pest Control spray our house. Works great for a month or so. Spray everything or they will just move into your truck mirrors!

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
Belcrest is really great, 586-465-0418. You can't really buy the right sprays and powders with residuals and such at your home and garden stores, you need a license. You can pretty much only buy contact killers.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
We've experienced generally good results with Ortho Home Defense on both our sailboat and our little 18' power-boat.

Jim

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
QUOTE(snowman @ Aug 15 2009, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We have Liberty Pest Control spray our house. Works great for a month or so. Spray everything or they will just move into your truck mirrors!

I've had Liberty do my house for over 10 years. I get the one time application, it usually lasts the whole summer. This year I'm already seeing lots of webs, maybe cause of all the rain? I live on the water, they spray my deck & dock too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.