Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's between the molding and the ceiling <_< I dont want to get my hand close enough to touch it but it has to go!
Any advice? No poison with the animals here.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jan 25 2004, 07:21 PM)close your eyes and scream as you throw at shoe at it... usually works for me!...

its right in the corner <_<

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Do you have a vacuum with a hose?

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jan 25 2004, 07:54 PM)spray it with hairspray... then as it runs away... close your eyes, scream and throw a shoe at it...

tried and true I'm assuming?

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Jan 25 2004, 07:48 PM)Do you have a vacuum with a hose?
Good idea! A shoe is usually my first chioce but this one is in an odd spot......What the hell is there a spider in here for in the middle of winter anyway????

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jan 25 2004, 09:34 PM)why not??... its cold outside!..

i thought they hibernated(sp?) in the winter

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Dookie! I'll send my cat right over.....she loves to eat spiders

Actually after being awoken last night from a late night Opa, I got up and went to the bathroom. There I found one of those almost white, clear spiders walking up my bathtub!!! I squashed him in a Kleenex with all my might and threw him down the toilet.

This morning while 3crabs was taking his shower he found a huge one walking up the shower door!!

Haven't seen a spider in here since Fall! Maybe it's too cold to hibernate, if they do

oh, and the hair spray works

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yuck! I have the creeps! That spider is in the same spot it was this morning. I cant find my vacuum hose and it's too high for me to reach. I just know if I go at it with a Kleenex it'll fall on me

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
And here I thought you started a thread about me or to me cuz you wanted to tell me something.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(Cadmonkey @ Jan 26 2004, 09:54 AM)just shoot it. then a little drywall and spackle and paint and its all good.
I did that once with a yellow jacket in the garage. Hit it with the first shot using an old pellet gun.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Spider @ Jan 26 2004, 09:55 AM)And here I thought you started a thread about me or to me cuz you wanted to tell me something.

nOPE, she's just complaining she's afraid of a wittle ole' spider!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Like I told you last night, show it to the cats. They will take care of it......mmmmmm protein.....

Give me a call when your home this evening, I'll stop by and evict your little spidy.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts