Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just killed two yellow ones and the big black one disappeared when i walked into the other room. WTF, this is what boyfriends are for
I have cats but the spiders stay in between the molding and the ceiling. I have the heebie-jeebies now! It's very hard to study

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's been 3 hours now and i still cant find that spider
i doubt anyone can help me out but it feels better to talk about it for a bit. This sucks, i'm scared to sleep, have all the lights on & bla, bla, bla. I can handle what some would consider the creepiest animals yet a spider scares the crap out of me
I can just picture it's fangs penetrating my flesh

·
12,052 Posts
Spiders will hide until you turn the lights off. Then when you are sleeping they will lay their eggs inside your ear channel. Soon the eggs will hatch and millions of baby spiders will be crawling around your brain. They will feast on brain tissue and you will become dumber every day. Eventually you'll be a retart and they will be full grown. Cool. Spiders.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If i could hiss and growl at you i would
I just went hunting for that black spider again and found another yellow one.
This sucks!!!!!!!I cant sleep, again! Maybe thats why i slept so well at Cottys, lack of sleep at home.

I know they are coming from the 'scary clown hatch' that leads to the attic

I need to bug-bomb again, anybody interested in babysitting for a day?

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Feb 4 2004, 11:23 PM)Spiders will hide until you turn the lights off. Then when you are sleeping they will lay their eggs inside your ear channel. Soon the eggs will hatch and millions of baby spiders will be crawling around your brain. They will feast on brain tissue and you will become dumber every day. Eventually you'll be a retart and they will be full grown. Cool. Spiders.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Thanks for the gif snowmaker!

Too funny Hammer!!!!!

Dookie, I'm really not all that bad.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Feb 4 2004, 07:59 PM)I just killed two yellow ones and the big black one disappeared when i walked into the other room. WTF, this is what boyfriends are for
I have cats but the spiders stay in between the molding and the ceiling. I have the heebie-jeebies now! It's very hard to study

OMG!!!! If you only knew. I keep finding all the UGLY spiders that are BIG and gray and UGLY!!! I want to fumigate. Mike says that it is not necessary. I just wish he was around to kill them all!!!!

I saw one on my way out this am (I did not have time to get the vaccuum out) now I do not know where it is. I looked but he hiding somewhere just waiting to bite me. I know it!!!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GOT HIM!!! He came out again earlier and i made an attempt at getting him with a shoe and missed and the spider landed behind the entertainment center. It just crawled up the wall and is now a black blob on the wall. I still dont want to touch it.
Girlie, living by the water makes it so hard to get rid of them. Make sure if you do bug bomb that your neighbors with pets know. There was one guy that had 6 ferrets and his neighbor (in an apartment) bug bombed. All of them were poisoned and only two survived

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
QUOTEhammer Posted on Feb 4 2004, 11:23 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spiders will hide until you turn the lights off. Then when you are sleeping they will lay their eggs inside your ear channel. Soon the eggs will hatch and millions of baby spiders will be crawling around your brain. They will feast on brain tissue and you will become dumber every day. Eventually you'll be a retart and they will be full grown. Cool. Spiders.

What a bunch of fraidy-cat girls!!!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Feb 4 2004, 11:23 PM)Spiders will hide until you turn the lights off. Then when you are sleeping they will lay their eggs inside your ear channel. Soon the eggs will hatch and millions of baby spiders will be crawling around your brain. They will feast on brain tissue and you will become dumber every day. Eventually you'll be a retart and they will be full grown. Cool. Spiders.
Dookie, I'm sorry precious, but:

DAMN HAMMER THAT WAS FUGGEN HILARIOUS!!!!

·
12,052 Posts
Cracks me up the stuff I write after a night at the bar.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Feb 5 2004, 03:36 PM)Cracks me up the stuff I write after a night at the bar.

DUDE...you are such a FREAK! That was pretty funny. I only hope Manana II doesn't read it.... she will believe it

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(manana @ Feb 5 2004, 03:44 PM)DUDE ...you are such a FREAK! That was pretty funny. I only hope Manana II doesn't read it.... she will believe it

TTT for Manana II.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts