Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are invading my home! Two in 15 minutes is way too much for me! I thought cats killed them?!

Big, gross ones that run fast, YUCK!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
my brother HATES spiders. when we were little, he once broke a bed he freaked out and convulsed so bad! lol!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 27 2003, 11:34 PM)

CREEP!
Spiders always find there way to me
I was sitting on my boat one night having cocktails with everyone and there was this huge, ugly, hair one above my head and not ONE PERSON said a thing! It was a silent laugh <_< Nobody realizes with all my curly, thick hair they get stuck

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Get Victor Poison Free!!!! It works good and is safe for the animals and children.

I'm still pretty new in this house and those 8-legged creepy, scary, monster-fanged, hang over your head and freak you out all night creatures, are hard to get used to

I still have a shoe with a dead spider under it that was so big i am waiting to have someone else come clean it up

OK now i got the creeps... cant post here anymore

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't freak......but I want to kill them........

My mom is from down south.........They have the biggest spiders in the world down there and they are poisonous, too <_< So the Michigan ones don't scare me.......Just freaky creatures......

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Oh crap!!! I looked again and now i saw the freaky spider pic!!!

Talk about my cats curiosity rubbing off on me. G O T TO G E T O F F T H E B O A R D!!!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
$hit.....watching that spider dangle made me feel something down my shirt! AGH! Enough! I need sleep!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh, boating tip......Dryer sheets keep the spiders away.....Tuck 'em all over your boat and they smell good.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(Spider @ Jul 28 2003, 09:45 AM)Sheesh....no body loves me...

Not YOU Spider...the creepy crawly kind. Bleah!! <_<

Good tip about the dryer sheets Lisa

1 - 20 of 22 Posts