Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anderson's. over on Telegraph in Bloomfiled Hills

They are calling it a motorcycle sale, but I was told a couple weeks ago that they will have the complete line of Sea-Doo's and others they sell on display w/ great deals on them and accessories too. Life Jackets, wetsuits, gloves, etc,.

1 DAY ONLY
Saturday February 28th 2004
9 am to 6 pm.

parts up to 20% off
clothing up to 50% off

i think I'll go spend some money

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What a joke it was. I am definatly going to send Anderson's an e mail. What a big disapointment it was for PWC folk.
Not one Bombardier PFD (life jacket).

They had a few Slippery and Honda jackets. Even if I wanted those brands I would still be disapointed. What a joke.

When you claim to be the biggest dealer in Michigan, you would think the selection would be the grandest of all. And it is a shame because everything was 15 to 20% off.

Oh well, I'll take my buisness else where. But where?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anybody ever been to Rosenau Powersports on Ford road?

I'll try them in my travels. See what they have. I haven't been there in about 3 years.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Feb 29 2004, 09:16 AM)Oh well, I'll take my buisness else where. But where?

Bill, my friend Mike owns Jetcrafts Unlimited in New Baltimore. I'm gonna' try and get him as a sponser soon. He carries slippery and other brands. They're the best around when it comes to service. I buy my seadoo oil and batteries from them. If he doesn't have the color you want, he'll get it for you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll look them up. Thanks for the info. I imagine he deals Sea Doo, since you own one, right?

·
12,052 Posts
No sales, just service and accesorys. He can get dealer parts though and does insurance work.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can you give me his address? Is it a store front or is this a side buisness for him.

How much for a gallon of Bombardier 2 stroke oil do you pay? Seems like it is $32 bucks a gallon everywhere I look.

·
12,052 Posts
He was on the corner of washington and green for years. He just moved further up M-29 into michigan marine's building. Phone is 725-2600. Nice thing is he's open on Sunday when everyone gets out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts