Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone out there got a sprint picture phone? i just received my valentine's day present from danimal: a new phone, new phone service... thank you, danimal!

so who can i send pictures to?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I have sprint phones......opted for the sanyo 7200 for Rich and the 5400 for me. both w/o camera's. wondering if we can view pics on it. i have web service (sprint vision).....

try mine 248-703-5117

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
three...
i tried?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeas! but which one...

hee hee hee!!
were you able to hear the message?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
sending ya something that made me think of you....

just got a message from pauligan saying she cant' see it. doh! cgirl... you're neeeeeeeeext!

·
12,052 Posts
WOW CK!!!! First you kiss Pauligan, then send threecrabs a picture of you pu$$y.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jan 23 2004, 11:38 PM)sending ya something that made me think of you....

just got a message from pauligan saying she cant' see it. doh! cgirl... you're neeeeeeeeext!

lol.. don't bother CK...

Thinking my phone is sitting in the middle of the yard somewhere... I fell on my a$$ in the driveway after work... my phone fell out of my pocket and I must have shovelled it up ... can't find it anywhere!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jan 23 2004, 11:36 PM)Thinking my phone is sitting in the middle of the yard somewhere... I fell on my a$$ in the driveway after work... my phone fell out of my pocket and I must have shovelled it up ... can't find it anywhere!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I have a Sprint phone picture:

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jan 23 2004, 11:36 PM)Thinking my phone is sitting in the middle of the yard somewhere... I fell on my a$$ in the driveway after work... my phone fell out of my pocket and I must have shovelled it up ... can't find it anywhere!
gotta home phone? did you try calling the cell? listen for the ring. proabably al soaked and broken tho. might work unless you left it on vibrate, then its just gonna bury itself more.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jan 24 2004, 12:23 AM)Hammer.....if you had Sprint you could see it now, too

If I had sprint, I could also try to get a signal.
No thanks, I'll keep my Verizon. Don't try to tell me different either, I talk to you and Rich.

·
Registered
53 Posts
surfergirlck just sent me a picture of her middle finger. see how i get treated?
i buy the girl a nice camera phone and she uses it for evil.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Hammer, I just bought Rich a brand new phone....Sprint said he abused his old phone and it doesn't work anymore! You should hear him now....I mean it....you can really hear him

Danimal....that was a clue, Blue
Go get her

1 - 20 of 24 Posts