Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its been posted several times but I can't for the life of me remember how to get to that launch (Crocker?) to avoid the Metro congestion. We're coming in from Toledo. Thanks

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(billyraybar @ Jul 23 2009, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I know its been posted several times but I can't for the life of me remember how to get to that launch (Crocker?) to avoid the Metro congestion. We're coming in from Toledo. Thanks
Take Jefferson south from 16 Mile Rd(Metro Parkway) to Ballard. You'll see the launch on the left, Eddies Drive In(bright orange building) will be on the right.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
There's Crocker to the S of Metro Beach, just N of the spillway, across from Eddie's Drive-In hamburger joint, just about right here:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Harrison...0+Jefferson+Ave

There's also the Harley Ensign launch site at the end of S. River Rd., mouth of the Clinton River. Go N on Jefferson until you hit S. River Rd., turn right toward the lake, and keep going.

Enjoy! ><{{{{{{{{*>

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I-94 to Metro exit. East on metro parkway 1 block to Crocker. Turn right, go to the end (1/2 mile) turn right onto Jefferson and go about 3-4 blocks. launch is at the light and turn left into it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.