Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a week. We caught 4 today and the largest, a 48" fish is the one in the photo below. My client hooked it, and all I got was 3 stitches in my thumb from a beating the fish put on me....DRP

Attachments

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Buck tail....chunkin' and windin'....

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Jon,

Got the email but due to the blood and the funny look on your face you wont make the website.....sorry. Keep up the great work and learn to smile, look like your having fun holding 35 pounds of fury that can cut you like a knife!

Hope your hand heals soon.

Mini

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
You ain't apposed to lip them mooskies... Jimmy Houston thumb patch or no...

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
John,
Well then I'll have to catch another today and make sure he doesn't bleed....DRP

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
DRP I would like to know where you are fishing. They are nice fish. We have brought up a few big girls but most of the time they have been lookers. I had a fellow the other day lost a mid fifty but he really didn't have much of a chance on that fish as she was lip hooked on the outside and she just jump about three feet and tossed the hook. Oh but what a sight a fish like that is in the air. Keep up the good fishing and Let it Go let it Grow. Bob

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well....I was on the Canadian side, but today the front shut them off a bit. We had one follow.....

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
DPR You can use paint on the computer to erase that blood. Just edit it and no one will know.

h2o<--says it's easy to do if you don't know how have someone show you. What a nice fish.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Please please please help me out!!!!! First year musky fishing, got a boat just for it. Me and my partner love casting for musky but we have been told to troll. We caught our first 3 musky this weekend but all 3 were around 36 inch range. All caught over by selfridge. Can you tell me where you fish and cast for these big guys? This has been a life long dream to cast for a trophy musky. We trolled the entire anchor bay for over 50 hours already and only have the 3 fish so far. We are not using planer boards yet we are going to build some, budget has been tight buying all the new tackle and such. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello,
What a week. From June 5th until the 13th, my clients and I took 6 musky over 30 lbs...all casting if you can belive that. Lots of 30-45" fish too. I tried posting one from Sunday on here, but the photo size was to large and wouldn't let me. Maybe John Maniaci can do it.
Since I need to protect my exact spots to have somewhere to take my clients, I will say that many of my fish have been taken on a series 700 Buchertail bucktail, in black tail/silver blade, or a rust tail/copper blade. The blades turn so easy on that brand for some reason....and no, they don't sponsor me....DRP

1 - 13 of 13 Posts