Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The trip to Lexington started out beautifully. We got left after a small delay around Noon.

The St. Clair River was beautiful .....

Water Sky Boat Watercraft Vehicle

Then we crossed into Lake Huron and the adventure began ...............................

Water Watercraft Boat Vehicle Sky

Water Boat Watercraft Naval architecture Vehicle

Attachments

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,425 Posts
Ohhhhh, I forgot you guys were on that trip!
Glad everyone made it back safely!
More pic's & stories?

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(wantsa311 @ Aug 30 2009, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah. Complete with a stop by Coasties as I entered the North channel.

Passed with flying colors though. Good thing I finally sobered up from Friday.

You had company in that department.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(mark352 @ Aug 30 2009, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>what was it pull over go fast boat day

It must have been. You know they are shady characters.

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Aug 30 2009, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ohhhhh, I forgot you guys were on that trip!
Glad everyone made it back safely!
More pic's & stories?
I'm sure Tigs will have the pics posted soon.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Friday was a little damp when we got there but it got better and better. Saturday was a good day. Sky Vehicle Cloud Boat Motor vehicle

Guess Who?
Smile Nose Cheek Skin Lip

Smile Nose Cheek Skin Chin

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww get those stinky feet out of here. They are making my eyes water.

Clothing Face Jeans Smile Leisure

Attachments

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(gradytom @ Aug 30 2009, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Right b4 RedTail was busted by the CG

Awesome picture. I wanted to take one like that but he went by our boat on starboard instead of port where I was sitting.

I did get the pics of him in the no wake at Deckers and then out on the lake when he took off ahead of us.

RedTail would pass the CG with flying colors. I'm sure he has an organized packet of all information they would request and all his safety gear is in order.

I bet the Coast Guard was diappointed they didn't have anyone to play games with but I bet they prefer it that way too.

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Aug 30 2009, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh my goodness, what a fun weekend.

ditto...but omg...when u fit an entire weekend in one day

there are parts of saturday I'll never forget....parts I will TRY to forget

and others...I'll never remember

Fun times, Gang !

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Aug 30 2009, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>More pic's & stories?
I'll start. Sitting in my cuddy when suddenly Sargent comes in through the hatch ... head first ... followed by most of the rest of the crew. It was like the college trick of how may people can fit in a phone booth, only it was a Formula instead.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.