Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let everyone know we are still working on updating things at the St. Jean Boat Ramp. We currently have two additional docks that have been repaired and redecked with cleats added. We hope that these will help to reduce the wait during peak hours. Thank you for all of you cooperation. We will keep posting updates as they come.

Harbor Hill Marina

·
Registered
440 Posts
How good is the security there now? Is there a fence around the parking area? Is there a guard?

It sure would be nice to be able to launch on the river and not have to drive all the way down to Elizabeth Park.

·
Registered
74 Posts
i do admit that last friday (a week after my stuff got jacked) there was a guard in the lot at 12am. one of the gates was shut too. no sign of the usual "car activity" either.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We have the same friendly faces you are use to grom 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. and then there is a new attendant on from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. to help watch over things. Also there is a gate around the parking area.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Good job!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To get here from 8 mile and I-75, take 75 South to 94 East to Exit 220 (Conner, City Airport), when you get off the exit it will put you right on Conner, take that down to Jefferson and turn right on to Jefferson, go about 1 mile to St.Jean and turn left. St. Jean will dead end on Freud where you will turn left, and then the first street on the right is old St. Jean and you want to turn right down that street. Go all the way to the end and you will end up at the boat ramp. There is roughly 50 parking spaces.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts