Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JC and I talked about this yesterday, where are you going?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i got some work to do during the day, but don't know what up during the evening? aju?

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Talking about going downtown with Jewel's, Robynator, and Tan Lines during the day, however, this is yet to be confirmed.

Anybody taking the day off?

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Mar 16 2004, 02:01 PM)Going to work till around 2:30-3:00 than nothing but green beer after that. Where's everyone going to be?
Maybe Pat O'briens on Jefferson around that time.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
There's also:
Rosie O'Gradie's (19/Hayes)
Shamrock (Utica)
Murphy's Law (Crocker/Jefferson . . . ish)
Bumper O'Reilly's
(North River Rd) heard they were having a good party!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Mar 16 2004, 02:13 PM)There's also:
Rosie O'Gradie's (19/Hayes)
Shamrock (Utica)
Murphy's Law (Crocker/Jefferson . . . ish)
Bumper O'Reilly's
(North River Rd) heard they were having a good party!
Do you have the day off Instigator?

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Mar 16 2004, 01:15 PM)Do you have the day off Instigator?
I WAS taking the afternoon off, but Michael needs me to help him with a school project at 1PM. Should take about an hour. I'll be free after that . . .

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Mar 16 2004, 01:03 PM)Maybe Pat O'briens on Jefferson around that time.
That's what we were thinking but not if it's going to suck or if we have to wait in a long line to get in. I heard someone bad mouth the place this morning....said last year it blew.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
I think there will be a line everywhere you go. I hate waiting in lines!

Pat O'briens did suck last year, but alot of my friends were there for a short time, ended up leaving there and went to Four Greenfields, now that was fun!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Mar 16 2004, 01:42 PM)I think there will be a line everywhere you go. I hate waiting in lines!

Pat O'briens did suck last year, but alot of my friends were there for a short time, ended up leaving there and went to Four Greenfields, now that was fun!
Four Greenfields is a BLAST, but you have to get there EARLY . . . and THEN you have to drive HOME!

·
Registered
485 Posts
what about callinging around to some of our sponsor locations and see who would give us reservations and preffered treatment?

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Mar 16 2004, 02:45 PM)QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Mar 16 2004, 01:42 PM) I think there will be a line everywhere you go. I hate waiting in lines!

Four Greenfields is a BLAST, but you have to get there EARLY . . . and THEN you have to drive HOME!

I totally agree! I am hoping Janet goes out with us...she can be our DD!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Mar 16 2004, 01:47 PM)I totally agree! I am hoping Janet goes out with us...she can be our DD!

I had this discussion w/ROBYNATOR this morning.
IF Janet comes at all, she has to come home early for the kids!
THEN what? <_<

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Mar 16 2004, 01:31 PM)QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Mar 16 2004, 01:03 PM) Maybe Pat O'briens on Jefferson around that time.
That's what we were thinking but not if it's going to suck or if we have to wait in a long line to get in. I heard someone bad mouth the place this morning....said last year it blew.
trudi daniels from WRIF will be there around 3-5 for partying irish style. they're expecting a big crowd, or so i hear, and they're more prepared this year other than last year (pat o'briens)

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Mar 16 2004, 02:50 PM)QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Mar 16 2004, 01:47 PM) I totally agree! I am hoping Janet goes out with us...she can be our DD!

I had this discussion w/ROBYNATOR this morning.
IF Janet comes at all, she has to come home early for the kids!
THEN what?

Ummmm...

Well I was thinking she could drive us from downtown (if we end up there) to Pat O'briens, then we could get a cab to Murphy's Law, then we can go back to the HCN, anyone is welcomed to crash at my pad...but then again, I have to work tomorrow.

I am sure we will figure something out!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I'm going to a meeting in Novi at 1:00

no green beer for Shannon this year - can't afford the loss of a day due to a hangover

that's a good thing though - it means I am blissfully busy

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Mar 16 2004, 03:04 PM)I'm going to a meeting in Novi at 1:00

no green beer for Shannon this year - can't afford the loss of a day due to a hangover

that's a good thing though - it means I am blissfully busy

Boo-hoo Shandog!!

Happy St. Patty's day to you gorgeous!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts