Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

ST. PATTY'S DAY!

2K views 26 replies 22 participants last post by  DawnieDawn 
#1 ·
O.k. Peeps St. Patty's Day the official party day kick off towards Spring!! So it's 10 days away.......Let's start posting where people are going to be?? When's everyone starting? Who's driving??
ETC, ETC.....

Options:
1. Downtown Old Shelaleigh, Gaelic League, Cork Town..Have to get there early and is kind of far for driving. <_<
2. Pat O'briens - St. Clair Shores have a tent now it's pretty cool, have a band and is local for most.
3. Duggans - Good for the early risers, not sure I'd stay there all day.
4. Four Greenfields - Also fun early hours, gets too packed kinda youngins there...

So get your green on and let's Parrrrty!!

P.SSS. Don't forget the St. Patty's Day parade Sunday March 14th downtown Corktown. Actually that's a bigger party down there than on St. Patty's!! We'll be down there for sure!!

See less See more
#2 ·
We went to Pat O'Briens last year...stood in line for almost an hour to get in - waited for drinks, just wasn't that impressed. Btenn's friend owns Erin Pub on 14/Groesbeck but that place is soooooo small

My suggestion is to find a hole in the wall bar and make our own damn party!!! Most of the places with all of the hype turn out to be a drag.

Keep me posted though

#4 ·
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Mar 7 2004, 11:57 AM)I'm working on the 17th so I won't be out for that BUT I was planning on attending the parade on Sunday either w/ or w/o small children.

anyone else bringing kids? I can get a sitter but I think my girls would have fun at the parade.

As you & I spoke about, I'm bringing mine down for the parade from Noon till 4, then taking them home & coming back down.

That way we ALLL get to have a good time!

#6 ·
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Mar 7 2004, 12:11 PM)QUOTE(puppetshow @ Mar 7 2004, 11:57 AM) I'm working on the 17th so I won't be out for that BUT I was planning on attending the parade on Sunday either w/ or w/o small children.

anyone else bringing kids? I can get a sitter but I think my girls would have fun at the parade.

As you & I spoke about, I'm bringing mine down for the parade from Noon till 4, then taking them home & coming back down.

...sounds like a plan to me

it's gonna be STEVE'S DAYCARE CENTER

#7 ·
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Mar 7 2004, 12:15 PM)QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Mar 7 2004, 12:11 PM) QUOTE(puppetshow @ Mar 7 2004, 11:57 AM) I'm working on the 17th so I won't be out for that BUT I was planning on attending the parade on Sunday either w/ or w/o small children.

...sounds like a plan to me

it's gonna be STEVE'S DAYCARE CENTER

that's right, I forgot

Will probably take you up on the Julie offer!

#8 ·
i THINK i'm going to on a bus with the miller brewing company people getting carted around to many different places... not too sure tho... i'll keep checking what's up here... AND let ya'll know if something cool comes along for everyone to partake in!

#14 ·
Shores Inn on Mack at 9 Mile did a good job last year. It's east side oriented and has outdoor patio that's pretty good size. We get there early enough and could get a few big booths I bet. And I'm designated driver (at all times) if anybody needs somebody.

#17 ·
Yeah I know O'briens sucks when you get there at the busy times. I hate it when you get inside and your peeps are waiting outside! However.......if your a sshhweet talking scammer like myself you can sometimes manipulate those nice handsome burly guys to let your pals in!!
Ohhh and cash works too!!

Hey Re....I'll be off all day too, prob DD as well!! Let's all binge together!!

#24 ·
Since it is dead smack in the middle of the week this year does that mean that we get to celebrate it the weekend before AND the weekend after?

#25 ·
ttt!

Who wants to join jewel's and I on March 17th...anyone? I know we are both very boring chicks, so I won't blame you if you don't want to join us on a rocking hump day that we call St. Patty's day! However, we could spark up a bit...if we have enough cool peeps to join us!

Whatcha say!

#26 ·
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Mar 8 2004, 09:28 PM)ttt!

Who wants to join jewel's and I on March 17th...anyone? I know we are both very boring chicks, so I won't blame you if you don't want to join us on a rocking hump day that we call St. Patty's day! However, we could spark up a bit...if we have enough cool peeps to join us!

Whatcha say!
Well.....Shhhh!!!!!!tttt I guess I can clear out my busy work schedule and possibly join in the festivities with the wild and crazy girls!!

I just have to make sure I get a good night sleep the night before......hee hee!!
You know what they say, "work hard and play hard." Well.....I tried working, I guess I'll try playing (just for a little bit!!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.