Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. A lot of talk about bass fishing on LSC and the rivers. Tomorrow on the program we will be discussing taking fish out of season, which could include bass on St Clair and the rivers. We will also talk about courtesy on the lakes. With all the different kinds of craft on the water this holiday I thought it would be nice if we could remind everybody that we all share the lakes and rivers. Got any comments. . .call (248) 559-9797 between 7am and noon and let your voice be heard (1/4 million people listen over the coarse of the program so lemme' hear ya say yaaaahhh!). There are a lot of opinions and ideas out there and EVERYBODY gets a say. Will we solve all the problems. No, BUT you will have your chance to have your say. And be cool about it ok. Theres two sides to every story. Hope to hear from you all. . . .
. . .B.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Can't get the show over here in Mid-Michigan. Wish I could have heard it. I was out enjoying opening day. I hope some people who listened will post some of what was discussed. I'm sure it was interesting...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.