Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
I have heard that song (death to all but metal) quite a bit when I had Sirius.

Where did you hear the lead singer (Micheal Starr) was ex front man for LA Guns? Phil Lewis is the original and Marty Casey is the current. Where you getting your information dude!?

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Bill, I haven't searched to verify, but if you can find every single person that did a stint in LA Guns, you are a better man than me!!

LA Guns was kinda like a turnstile band for a lot of names out there, including Axel Rose...... Most everybody had their turn there at one time or another...

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jul 8 2009, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have heard that song (death to all but metal) quite a bit when I had Sirius.

Where did you hear the lead singer (Micheal Starr) was ex front man for LA Guns? Phil Lewis is the original and Marty Casey is the current. Where you getting your information dude!?

Here you go Bill

Wikipedia

I love reading the bios

I'm Lexxi Foxxx. The extra "X" is for extra SEX! I like my name because Lexxi rhymes with sexy. And Foxxx rhymes with box, which is another name for a Vagina. Vaginas are cool becaue me and the guys stick our penises in them all the time. Michael says that if you put your penis in a dirty vagina, you can catch an SUV like herpes or the clap. That one makes it burn when you pee. That can also happen if you masturbate with soap and it gets in your penis hole.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts