Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I NEED THEM TO GO TO THE LINE AT FORD HERMOSILLO....I NEED TO GET THIS WEEKEND.
LOOKED EVERYWHERE AT LAKESIDE, COULD NOT FIND ANY..
JUST BOOTS, I WANT DECENT SHOES THAT LOO LIKE NICE CASUAL WORK SHOES

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
Target had them around Oct. havent been then (that section) since then, but they were only $40. i bought the non steel version and they are good for the money

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
I forgot whare you live but there are Meijer stores everywhere and they seel steel toe boots.
wink.gif

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
I wouldn't suggest wearing them out your toes will freeze then fall off.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
I am required to wear steel toes when I work in plants, and I have yet to find a pair that I really like. I heard that the red-wing ones are supposed to be very comfy... but you'll pay for it.

I have previously bought steel toes at Walmart and Sears.

There is a Red Wings store in the plaza with Outback Steakhouse across from Lakeside Mall.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
The red wings are a very good quality shoe and comfortable, many of their shoes are VERY heavy and none of them are cheep. Try DSW on john-r N-of 14 across from oakland mall. Not sure what kind of inventory they carry as of today but when they were located on rochester rd they had a very large selection of steel toe shoes. Cheep too.

·
Registered
666 Posts
There is a good place on the south side of 8 mile, They carry Hy-Test, and I don't know what else. They used to be the company (still might be) that serviced Ford by bringing the truck to the plants and charges would be automatically deducted from the employees paycheck.

They won't be open on weekends.

·
Registered
18,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (Kat @ Jan 22 2005, 12:25 PM)
I wouldn't suggest wearing them out your toes will freeze then fall off.
Thanks all, got them !

Kat, I will onlt wear these in Mexico...I hope they don't freeze down there !
laugh.gif

Tell taxman hey for me, and I am sure he is getting busy....my parents, and sister and bro in law will be or have set appointments already

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Just bought a new pair of CAT work shoes w/ steel toes from Sears. They resemble a track shoe and are pretty comfortable. The have a good selection and variety.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sneakers are the best work shoes for me. I work in a coffee shop, so it is important to wear comfortable shoes. But at the end of spring or the beginning of summer, it gets hot to walk and work in sneakers. In this case, I buy flip-flops. If you choose the right model, they are also comfortable walking and working in. I prefer a sporty style of clothes, so I can easily combine flip-flops with any clothes from my closet. They also go great with more formal and dressy looks. One of my favorite models is the adidas yeezy slides in yellow. They capture my summer mood and add charm to my looks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts