Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this board is full of people from all walks of life. from rich people living on the water to druggies in trailers. one thing i know is steve is friends with everyone. all he does is try to please everyone. he drives the bus to keep us all safe, let's not forget that. he has helped me so much with all his movies and cd's he has made just to help me out. i know a lot of people ignore him and think he is a little there. hello people, he is. steve is one of the strangest people i know. that is what makes him steve. has he ever insulted you? called you a name? been rude to you directly? nope... his pics are a little out there sometimes, but that is steve. i would not recognize him without that camera around his neck. for every bad pic he takes there are ten good ones or more. cut him some slack, remember it's steve we're talking about... myh .02

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Dave I don't think there is a single person that has ever said a single thing bad about Steve...everyone loves Steve. People just asked to be taken off the list that's it...nothing more nothing less.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
I hope no one is publicly attacking him, if so I hope they don't mean it or hope he didn't interpret anything in a mean way.

For what it is worth I like Steve, he is exactly how you described him....Steve

Maybe we should turn this into an "ode" to Steve thread, if for no reason than just because, just like the Pauligan thread we had earlier this week!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
give it up for steve... a good friend of mine

by tha way spelling was a jok in tha title...

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I was over CBJ's house last night and he told me what was going on here. I didn't see it but I laughed about it.

I removed many people from my email list and thinking about it now, still laughing.

Thanks for the kind words.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
QUOTE(Madmax @ Mar 4 2004, 04:07 PM)Few moths ago I brougth 100`s of pictures from last summer. It must cost him some money; however it was free for all us. He never asked for dime
Thank You Steve.
That pile of pictures is still out there somewhere. Might be with convincor. I was going to make a collage off all of them but decided to give them to the people that are in them. I know there are some that need to get to the people that weren't up at TNT's that night.

I noticed New Years Eve at Convincors house he had a couple framed on the wall in the basement. I might have to take the cd-rom disk to Kinko or a printshop and have them blow up the picture a little bigger and have them put it on quality paper. This also goes for anyone who took the ones they liked out of the pile.

This new camera I use, original unedited pictures are 30 X 20 inch, poster size.

Get with me if your interested in any previous shots taken.

·
Registered
338 Posts
QUOTE(The Big Red Bus Driver @ Mar 4 2004, 04:23 PM)Thanks for the kind words.
Now if that ain't having character I don't know what is. Steve reminds me of the Pauligan I described the other day...a beautiful person in his humility. You gotta love the man, bottom line.

Hell no--he ain't as beautiful as Pauligan.

G

·
QUOTE(rerun @ Mar 4 2004, 04:04 PM)Dave I don't think there is a single person that has ever said a single thing bad about Steve...everyone loves Steve. People just asked to be taken off the list that's it...nothing more nothing less.
Couldn't agree more...

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
ODE to Steve-- ILove him too.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Mar 4 2004, 04:01 PM)this board is full of people from all walks of life. from rich people living on the water to druggies in trailers. one thing i know is steve is friends with everyone. all he does is try to please everyone. he drives the bus to keep us all safe, let's not forget that. he has helped me so much with all his movies and cd's he has made just to help me out. i know a lot of people ignore him and think he is a little there. hello people, he is. steve is one of the strangest people i know. that is what makes him steve. has he ever insulted you? called you a name? been rude to you directly? nope... his pics are a little out there sometimes, but that is steve. i would not recognize him without that camera around his neck. for every bad pic he takes there are ten good ones or more. cut him some slack, remember it's steve we're talking about... myh .02
my .02....

Pay a little more attention, Steve is well-liked. Requesting to NOT be on a mailing list does not mean, I do not like Steve.

and... I feel confident that Steve knows this. He knows he has a place with this group whether he likes it or not.

·
12,052 Posts
Yeah, who else would put up with a busload of drunk idiots? You're stuck with us Steve.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
This kind of reminds me of those beer commercials.

A solute to the man who carts our drunk arses all around town.

The man who cleans up after we have trashed the bus.

The man who never complains when in out drunken haze we forget to tip or even thank him. <_<
(Been guilty but will try to never let it happen again.)

Thank you Mr. Big Red Bus Driver for all that you do!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Mar 4 2004, 10:16 PM)This kind of reminds me of those beer commercials.

A solute to the man who carts our drunk arses all around town.

The man who cleans up after we have trashed the bus.

The man who never complains when in out drunken haze we forget to tip or even thank him. <_<
(Been guilty but will try to never let it happen again.)

Thank you Mr. Big Red Bus Driver for all that you do!

Here... here!!!!

Steeeeeevvve!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
to the tune of the budweaiser commercials....one for STEVE!

LSCN salutes the working people, and this time, we salute
the one who carts our drunk butts around.
we salute you... mr. big red bus driver
*mr. big red bus driiiiiiiiiiiiver!*
you're not afraid to drive around a big flashy red bus full of silly drinking mooning people while you're sober as a jaybird
*the wheels on the bus go round and round!*
you stop when they ask you nicely for refills, and sometimes, you get boobs on your head
*size double deeeee's, double d's on you noggin!*
so we raise a pint to you, mr. big red bus driver!
*raise em up, raaaaaaaaaise em up!*
because with out you, we'd just have a big red bus!
*here's to mr. big red bus driver!!!!!!*

steve, you're a great guy... and i love my motown, classic guitar and tough guy soundtrack cd's!

·
Registered
248 Posts
I don't know you very well, but you're A OK in my book. You can keep sending the emails to me.

BTW, what kind of camera do you have that takes 20" x 30" pics?!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts