Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to start a thread so everyone that knows and loves the Bus Driver, can speak their mind!

Out of the Blue (Labatt Blue, that is!) He stopped by my house to drop off 2 cases of beer.

He said it was his way to say thanks for hosting the party Friday and Saturday and for letting him crash out here. A smile and a handshake was more than enough thanks.

I tried to refuse to accept the beer, but he insisted.

Thanks, Steve, you really didn't have to do that. You Truly do have a Heart of Gold!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
3 cheers for BRBD!!!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
For he's a jolly good fellow...He is a great guy

THe BRB was spotted at 13 & Groesbeck at a repair shop...whats up?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
steve is a GEM!!!! he donated some money AND toys to the children's home of detroit even after he played santa for us!!!
he's a true, TRUE one of a kind WONDERFUL guy!!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Steve IS such a rockin man!!!! You couldnt ask for a better peep to watch yor back!

+++ He is so full of love for the peeps he respects.

CAN WE CLONE YOU???!!??!!??!!??

·
Registered
657 Posts
Steve always seems to know what to say to people when they seem to need it most. My thought is he is a earth angel and he doesn't even know it. You go Steve
Everyone needs friends and you have many of them here around the LSCN group.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I'm going to wait to give my opinion till I find this out......was it bottles or cans?

j/k Steve's a great guy.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Steve is alright in my book. I'd drink a beer with him anyday... especially if it was his!!!

Wiz, party at your house tonight???!!! I know you have beer!!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Steve Urban is a great guy, a good friend, and yes he has a heart of gold. A fun loving guy.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Wow Steve ~ that was really nice of you to do that. And just as nice of you WIZ to thank him in this forum.

What a bunch of good people in here.

·
Registered
557 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Jul 28 2003, 09:23 PM)He said it was his way to say thanks for hosting the party Friday and Saturday and for letting him crash out here. A smile and a handshake was more than enough thanks.
I was there Friday with beachbum, and I had a great time, thanks! BRBD is really nice, I wanted to ride on the bus Sunday, weren't they going to the Allman Brothers concert? I guess I didn't remember the right time to be at Wild Woody's cuz when I went, they weren't there. I'm sure I'll get another chance sometime.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(dancinggirl529 @ Jul 29 2003, 03:07 PM)QUOTE(TheWiz @ Jul 28 2003, 09:23 PM) He said it was his way to say thanks for hosting the party Friday and Saturday and for letting him crash out here. A smile and a handshake was more than enough thanks.
I was there Friday with beachbum, and I had a great time, thanks! BRBD is really nice, I wanted to ride on the bus Sunday, weren't they going to the Allman Brothers concert? I guess I didn't remember the right time to be at Wild Woody's cuz when I went, they weren't there. I'm sure I'll get another chance sometime.

WE WERE THERE!!!!
WEDNESDAY PAT BENATAR
MEET AT 6:00 DEPART AT 6:30
COME FLY WITH US!

THE SHOW WAS ONLY SO SO......THEY PLAYED ALL NEW STUF <_<

DANCING GIRL????? WHAT KIND OF MUSIC?
CAN YOU POLKA?

·
Registered
557 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Jul 29 2003, 01:14 PM)WE WERE THERE!!!!
WEDNESDAY PAT BENATAR
COME FLY WITH US!

CAN YOU POLKA?

I was there at 6:00 and all I saw were sweet classic cars with great oldies songs playing out in the parking lot. Where are you going to be on Wed.?
And as far as dancing, I can couples hustle, east coast swing, cha-cha, 2-step, line dance, hiphop, I love to freestyle, and I want to learn bellydancing!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(dancinggirl529 @ Jul 29 2003, 03:29 PM)QUOTE(Taxman @ Jul 29 2003, 01:14 PM) WE WERE THERE!!!!
WEDNESDAY PAT BENATAR
COME FLY WITH US!

CAN YOU POLKA?

I was there at 6:00 and all I saw were sweet classic cars with great oldies songs playing out in the parking lot. Where are you going to be on Wed.?
And as far as dancing, I can couples hustle, east coast swing, cha-cha, 2-step, line dance, hiphop, I love to freestyle, and I want to learn bellydancing!
WILD WOODIES @ 6:00
ON SUNDAY WE PARKED IN THE BACK!
SORRY WE MISSED YOU!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts