Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Oct 11 2003, 01:54 PM)The future LSCN party peeps at Steves Bar!
I know two of those children! The girl in the background with curly hair and striped suit and her brother in the front with the dark hair. Those are Cheryl's kiddies.....Does Steve know her or are your friends with her, MrsSunbum?

Oh....I'm only on here for a few.....just got home from boat!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Oct 11 2003, 03:28 PM)
I know two of those children! The girl in the background with curly hair and striped suit and her brother in the front with the dark hair. Those are Cheryl's kiddies.....Does Steve know her or are your friends with her, MrsSunbum?
Cheryl, her Father Richard & her Uncle Roger are good friends of many years!
How do you know them?

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Oct 12 2003, 10:43 AM)The mirror looks great behind the bar. I need to pay a visit to Steve's bar again real soon!
Thanks to Fast Eddie!

Be sure to come ready to get wet!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Thanks to Steve & Robyn for having us over!
My girls had a great time & now they want me to get a hot tub

I think we will just borrow yours for now!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
too dang cute!!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
YEAH-yeah!! It was all fun & good & wholesome
(UNLIKE the comment from SNO! We need to pull that kid out of the 3rd grade!) <_<

NOW it's ADULT TIME!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
OMG!!!! LMCLAO!!!!

It's funny that my two kids are exactly the opposite personalities of the "GROWN-UPS" that pirlgirl tagged them....

AJU is definitely very fitting for my son Jeremy and Mr. Sunbum is definitely Jamie...

I definitely see Jeremy on the dance floor... A$$ and Ti*****, A$$ and Ti*****...just like our buddy JACKO!
(He steals my Victoria Secret catalogs at the age of 8!
)
and Jamie is the sweet, lovable, kind guy that would do anything for anyone...got that quiet charm like our Mr.Sunbum.

And look out for that little LANEY.
(There won't be one "FOR REAL" though...they broke the mold when they made me
)

Lil Instigator is my son Jeremy's friend Donovan...no official LSCN legacy there...not yet anyway...I'm working on the 'rents!!!!

Michael as HAMMER......

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTESaleena362 Posted on Oct 13 2003, 05:21 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG!!!! LMCLAO!!!!
It's funny that my two kids are exactly the opposite personalities of the "GROWN-UPS" that pirlgirl tagged them....

AJU is definitely very fitting for my son Jeremy and Mr. Sunbum is definitely Jamie...

I definitely see Jeremy on the dance floor... A$$ and Ti*****, A$$ and Ti*****...just like our buddy JACKO! (He steals my Victoria Secret catalogs at the age of 8! )

Plus I don't think I was posessed as a child, Why are my eyes all white. Am I in a trance?

And for the record, I did not take your Victoria Secret catalogs. I have my own
was that out loud

1 - 20 of 26 Posts