Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How the hell am I going to make it to work, when I'm in a drunken stuper. We've only been yelled at twice, so I think we have at least another hour to go. What do you think STEVE

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
OMG!!!

HEEEEELP ME!!!
I'm in trouble, but what a blast!!!
Let's see . . .
Started w/Cocktails & Dreams at 3PM on the Clinton River.
Had to save the group!

Crews & Bumpers.
Advantage Rob saved me . . . off to Tin Fish.
What a rush!!
Ran into Puppetshow, All Jacked Up, Capt ROb, Saleena, LabDog, BoatChic, ExExecutioner, Deuce, and a BUNCH of other peep's.
Now, at 3 "AM" we're winding down a Wednesday. You lame a$$e$ just couldn't keep up with us real partiers!!

Puppetshow's BDay is on the 26th. We're gonna ROCK on he 27th!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Is THAT what all that racket was??

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Sep 11 2003, 08:03 AM)where was Robyn? Did she hang????
"Hey Robyn! How they hanging?"

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Sep 11 2003, 08:03 AM)where was Robyn? Did she hang????
she was sleeping & that is why we kept getting yelled at......Steve's bar has a very loud stereo!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Sep 11 2003, 07:06 AM)QUOTE(manana-II @ Sep 11 2003, 08:03 AM) where was Robyn? Did she hang????
she was sleeping & that is why we kept getting yelled at......Steve's bar has a very loud stereo!
oh-o.... steve, how are you going to get out of this one???

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Steve!!!! How could the party be rocking without the DJ?!?!?!?! I thought I was the only one with volume issues?!?!?!?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Great to see some LSCN peeps at Tin Fish:
Deuce, Fit Chick, Home Brew, Instigator, All Jacked Up, Samson, Capt'nRob, Puppetshow, Saleena, Patriot, Labdog...

Didn't make it to Steve's bar, navigated the boat back safe though! Spent way too much time on the dock organizing boats and such (WTF).

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Finally made it to work, only 3 1/2 hours late, SWEET. Had a great time last night . Oh SH!!T here come's my boss, later

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Sep 11 2003, 09:21 AM)Finally made it to work, only 3 1/2 hours late, SWEET. Had a great time last night . Oh SH!!T here come's my boss, later
Look who finally made it to work! i was only 20 min. late.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTEBoatChic Posted on Sep 11 2003, 10:26 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE (All Jacked Up @ Sep 11 2003, 09:21 AM)
Finally made it to work, only 3 1/2 hours late, SWEET. Had a great time last night . Oh SH!!T here come's my boss, later

Look who finally made it to work! i was only 20 min. late.
You said you would only be 15 minutes???? Whats up with that, what accounted for the additional 5 minutes

Glad you made it back on the boat O.K.

·
Registered
625 Posts
see why I opted not to go to your house steve!! It was tough enough making it here for my 8:00 meeting without another "episode" of steve's bar

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
What a GORGEOUS morning!
Other than Robyn not talking to me, that is.

Oh yeah, and the smirks I got from the neighbors . . . AGAIN!

At least we didn't have any visits from those who wear badges this time!

STEVE's BAR ROCKS ON!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Sep 11 2003, 02:04 AM)OMG!!!

HEEEEELP ME!!!
I'm in trouble, but what a blast!!!
Let's see . . .
Started w/Cocktails & Dreams at 3PM on the Clinton River.
Had to save the group!

Crews & Bumpers.
Advantage Rob saved me . . . off to Tin Fish.
What a rush!!
Ran into Puppetshow, All Jacked Up, Capt ROb, Saleena, LabDog, BoatChic, ExExecutioner, Deuce, and a BUNCH of other peep's.
Now, at 3 "AM" we're winding down a Wednesday. You lame a$$e$ just couldn't keep up with us real partiers!!

Puppetshow's BDay is on the 26th. We're gonna ROCK on he 27th!!
Steve, why didn't you invite me? Sorry if I did anything to offend anybody last night. I don't remember much of last night and that could be a problem? All that I can say is THAT'S HOW I'M LIVING!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts