34,129 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Puff, none of your party animal pics were actually taken at Metro, though.....Makes that moth pic extra special. Wonder how fast that will circulate the internet?

·
12,052 Posts
It was a monster all right. Jason R stepped on it and it still lived. Jenn was petting it like a pet.
Of course that was before the bathroom incident.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 8 2003, 09:21 AM)Puff, none of your party animal pics were actually taken at Metro, though.....Makes that moth pic extra special. Wonder how fast that will circulate the internet?
Yeah, but its JUST a moth. It could be dead in those pics for all I know.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Sep 8 2003, 12:32 PM)Of course that was before the bathroom incident.

Is that where Freckles banged her forehead???

Hey, Puff.....I think he's dead. No moth would puff a lit cigarette like that!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 8 2003, 12:47 PM)QUOTE(hammer @ Sep 8 2003, 12:32 PM) Of course that was before the bathroom incident.

Is that where Freckles banged her forehead???

Hey, Puff.....I think he's dead. No moth would puff a lit cigarette like that!

Oh, It's dead all right, although it lived after being kicked at least once and stepped on a few times. I am sure it died because I squished it in paper towel and then drowned it in the black creek.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Sep 8 2003, 01:03 PM)h, It's dead all right, although it lived after being kicked at least once and stepped on a few times. I am sure it died because I squished it in paper towel and then drowned it in the black creek.
Thanks, Hazy........the thought of bug guts now wants to make me hurl my lunch....AGH!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
It was still alive when the picture was taken. We just wanted to give him his last smoke before we executed him... He didn't want to let that cigarette go!

From what we understand, the Moth was a member of Al-Quida, so we were just doing our part to protect our country!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Sep 8 2003, 11:32 AM)It was a monster all right. Jason R stepped on it and it still lived. Jenn was petting it like a pet.

Yeah, how is Jenn doing?
Did she get a good view of what she had for dinner?

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Sep 8 2003, 05:26 PM)QUOTE(hammer @ Sep 8 2003, 11:32 AM) It was a monster all right. Jason R stepped on it and it still lived. Jenn was petting it like a pet.

Yeah, how is Jenn doing?
Did she get a good view of what she had for dinner?

I heard she took a nice nap with a porcelin pillow...

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Sep 8 2003, 04:28 PM)I heard she took a nice nap with a porcelin pillow...

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! She said she wasn't sleeping, only that the toilet was her friend.

Hazy brought some booze off his boat and within 15mins. two people were puking.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(hammer @ Sep 8 2003, 05:51 PM)Hazy brought some booze off his boat and within 15mins. two people were puking.

I swear, it was just vinilla smirnoff (sorry 'bout the spelling guys) I didn't mean to kill anybody.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.