Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
QUOTE(Yo Yo Man 33 @ Feb 23 2010, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>where to fish at the lake north of Stoney Creek i know its small but do you fish middle or outside of the little lake north of Stoney Creekand how deep is it

I would tell you to not fish that lake, unless its first or last ice. It gets too much attention for such a small lake. You can go there and catch some fish, but its really not worth it, in my opinion.

·
Registered
42 Posts
For sure.. i can walk there from my house and i stay away.. u put 30 people on a frozen swimming pool with 10 gills in it after a couple months of fishing the swimming pool it gets tougher to find the 11th gill.. thats the story on the north end of stoney...

·
Registered
242 Posts
QUOTE(Dagger33 @ Feb 23 2010, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>For sure.. i can walk there from my house and i stay away.. u put 30 people on a frozen swimming pool with 10 gills in it after a couple months of fishing the swimming pool it gets tougher to find the 11th gill.. thats the story on the north end of stoney...

If I am not mistaken the lake at the far north end of Stoney Creek is Private property and used for nature center use and research , It might have changed over the past couple of years.

·
Registered
74 Posts
On stony creek you can not fish north of 28 mile road. There is also a Inwood lake which is on a hiking trail north of the park. I have fished inwood this year and caught around fifty fish, none being over 5 inches.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.