Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
stoney was on fire tonight took the wifey out fishing we caught every species in the lake except the target species (walleye) 2 pike 17" 27" five bass one decent one 18" ....perch bluegills and even a small catfish...whould have had some pics but when i went to net a pike the camera fell right out of my shirt pocket and fell in the lake...w.t.f..
.. now i know what i have to get the wife for her birthday on saturday !!all fish caught trolling harrnesses in 12 to 16 fow

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Sorry to hear about the camera but sounds like you guys had a good time out there anyways.

·
Registered
654 Posts
QUOTE(---FISHON--- @ Aug 15 2009, 12:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Man I don't think I could hit Stoney Creek without my crappie gear. They taste just as good as any other and I love the challenge they present to catch them. Nice lake out there and the best part is the 10mph speed limit. No jet ski's or swamping boat wakes.

View attachment 65469
View attachment 65470

i wouldnt mind if you showed that crappie every once in a while , what a whopper, is it on the wall yet? that was from the spring right,, congrats again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts