Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brother just called to tell my family to get in the basement. Tomato spotted at 32 Mile & Gratiot apparently....
Parents house is at 29 Mile...

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
* tornado warning for...
macomb county in southeast michigan
oakland county in southeast michigan

* until 845 pm edt

* at 750 pm edt...national weather service doppler radar indicated a
severe thunderstorm capable of producing a tornado over leonard...
or 15 miles southeast of lapeer...moving east at 25 mph.

* the tornado is expected to be near...
leonard...romeo at 805 pm edt
armada at 820 pm edt
memphis...richmond at 830 pm edt

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
I should go to the basment . I don't have a basment in my shop. Well I am going to The Wiz house no basment in his house but few beer will keep us safe

·
Registered
456 Posts
The storm blew right over us - not so bad! The news always makes it seem like a crisis--they actually had
Operation: Weather Watch! it's operation whether I watch it or not! CBJ, tatoo todd and me are watching fear factor now tring to fight back the urdge to puke. it's like a car wreak you don't want to look but you have to

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ May 5 2003, 08:10 PM)Brother just called to tell my family to get in the basement. Tomato spotted at 32 Mile & Gratiot apparently....
Parents house is at 29 Mile...
Ya have to worry when they start spotting tomatoes!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 6 2003, 12:21 AM)Good catch, Pam.........Look out Mike.....there is a tomato headed your way! Take cover!

Girlie taught me that one, I can't take credit for it.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I'm near 26 and Gratiot. That was the COOLEST/FREAKIEST sky I've ever seen. Heard the sirens, but decided to just sit there and play XBOX and watch the sky.

I was tempted to grab the digital camera, but pictures of the sky NEVER look nowhere near as good as the real thing.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
It rained pretty hard by my house, even hailed. But all is okay at the home front!

Hope everyone's homes are intact!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts