Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
The other night:

I saw this women (mid 30's) dipping her french fries in her chocolate shake,,,at first i thought maybe she was pregnant,

but then i thought of chocolate covered pretzles.

who knew

·
Registered
625 Posts
I got a few wierd ones I absolutely love to eat!

Grilled cheese, dipped in chocolate milk, and not any chocolate milk, only the kind that comes in the gallon, like bordens it's awesome like that.

WARNING: I tried it with hersheys once, and with nestles quick powder once, buth were disgusting!

Another is toast dipped in Hot chocolate, gotta be nestles hot chocolate made the hard way from the big can of unsweetened cocca.

call me wierd, and grosse, it's ok, you wont be the first!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
QUOTE(Advantage_Rob @ Aug 28 2003, 01:48 PM)I got a few wierd ones I absolutely love to eat!

Grilled cheese, dipped in chocolate milk, and not any chocolate milk, only the kind that comes in the gallon, like bordens it's awesome like that.

WARNING: I tried it with hersheys once, and with nestles quick powder once, buth were disgusting!

Another is toast dipped in Hot chocolate, gotta be nestles hot chocolate made the hard way from the big can of unsweetened cocca.

Dude you are absolutely f***ed!

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
QUOTE(mirth @ Aug 28 2003, 01:36 PM)The other night:

I saw this women (mid 30's) dipping her french fries in her chocolate shake,,,at first i thought maybe she was pregnant,

who knew
I do that everytime I have a shake and french fries. My wife thinks I'm nuts though.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I used to put butter on my french fries.

I quit because I realize it was just an excuse to eat more butter
Now I just eat the whole pattie
jk

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
Always used to eat PB&J with potato chips in the middle...lol

Hey! It gives it some texture!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(Advantage_Rob @ Aug 28 2003, 01:48 PM)Grilled cheese, dipped in chocolate milk, and not any chocolate milk, only the kind that comes in the gallon, like bordens it's awesome like that.

I like grilled cheese dipped in ketchup.

·
Registered
184 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Aug 28 2003, 02:22 PM)Drink Pabst Blue Ribbon and eat White Castle's.
That sounds like a reasonable combination.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Frostie* from Wendy's and Hot, Salty French fries to dip in it is the best way.
I just read this story somewhere:
At our home growing up, sometimes we would enjoy Twinkie Wiener Sandwiches. (Yes, it actually had a name!) This treat is something my whole family enjoys, including me. It is full of fat and processed foods but is delicious! You take a hot dog and heat it up in the microwave for a few seconds, slice a Twinkie like a hot dog bun, place the hot dog in the Twinkie, and spray Easy Cheese on top. Yum.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(mirth @ Aug 28 2003, 01:36 PM)The other night:

who knew
OMG! I thought I was the only one!
I used to dip my fries in Wendy's Frostys! YUM!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(Togic @ Aug 28 2003, 02:25 PM)QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Aug 28 2003, 02:22 PM) Drink Pabst Blue Ribbon and eat White Castle's.

Instant laxative, makes ya "regular"

·
Registered
184 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Aug 28 2003, 03:16 PM)QUOTE(Togic @ Aug 28 2003, 02:25 PM) QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Aug 28 2003, 02:22 PM) Drink Pabst Blue Ribbon and eat White Castle's.

Instant laxative, makes ya "regular"

I thought White Castles pretty much did that on their own

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
C~Girl took me to this restaurant in Canada that puts chucks of mozzeralla cheese and brown gravy over fries...wow was it good!!! They call them poonteen fries

I also like to dip mashed potatoes in marinara sauce.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
peanut butter & mayo sammiches (did we have this thread before?)

yogurt on a baked potato

1 - 20 of 32 Posts