Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
343 Posts
I got a few wierd ones I absolutely love to eat!

Grilled cheese, dipped in chocolate milk, and not any chocolate milk, only the kind that comes in the gallon, like bordens it's awesome like that.

WARNING: I tried it with hersheys once, and with nestles quick powder once, buth were disgusting!

Another is toast dipped in Hot chocolate, gotta be nestles hot chocolate made the hard way from the big can of unsweetened cocca.

call me wierd, and grosse, it's ok, you wont be the first!

· Registered
1,810 Posts
QUOTE(Advantage_Rob @ Aug 28 2003, 01:48 PM)I got a few wierd ones I absolutely love to eat!

Grilled cheese, dipped in chocolate milk, and not any chocolate milk, only the kind that comes in the gallon, like bordens it's awesome like that.

WARNING: I tried it with hersheys once, and with nestles quick powder once, buth were disgusting!

Another is toast dipped in Hot chocolate, gotta be nestles hot chocolate made the hard way from the big can of unsweetened cocca.

Dude you are absolutely f***ed!

· Registered
2,511 Posts
QUOTE(mirth @ Aug 28 2003, 01:36 PM)The other night:

I saw this women (mid 30's) dipping her french fries in her chocolate shake,,,at first i thought maybe she was pregnant,

but then i thought of chocolate covered pretzles.

who knew
I do that everytime I have a shake and french fries. My wife thinks I'm nuts though.

· AKA: Veronique
762 Posts
Always used to eat PB&J with potato chips in the middle...lol

Hey! It gives it some texture!

· LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
3,149 Posts
QUOTE(Advantage_Rob @ Aug 28 2003, 01:48 PM)Grilled cheese, dipped in chocolate milk, and not any chocolate milk, only the kind that comes in the gallon, like bordens it's awesome like that.

I like grilled cheese dipped in ketchup.

· Registered
698 Posts
Frostie* from Wendy's and Hot, Salty French fries to dip in it is the best way.
I just read this story somewhere:
At our home growing up, sometimes we would enjoy Twinkie Wiener Sandwiches. (Yes, it actually had a name!) This treat is something my whole family enjoys, including me. It is full of fat and processed foods but is delicious! You take a hot dog and heat it up in the microwave for a few seconds, slice a Twinkie like a hot dog bun, place the hot dog in the Twinkie, and spray Easy Cheese on top. Yum.

Attachments

· Premium Member
21,049 Posts
QUOTE(mirth @ Aug 28 2003, 01:36 PM)The other night:

I saw this women (mid 30's) dipping her french fries in her chocolate shake,,,at first i thought maybe she was pregnant,

but then i thought of chocolate covered pretzles.

who knew
OMG! I thought I was the only one!
I used to dip my fries in Wendy's Frostys! YUM!

· Registered
116 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Aug 28 2003, 03:16 PM)QUOTE(Togic @ Aug 28 2003, 02:25 PM) QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Aug 28 2003, 02:22 PM) Drink Pabst Blue Ribbon and eat White Castle's.
That sounds like a reasonable combination.

Instant laxative, makes ya "regular"

I thought White Castles pretty much did that on their own

· Registered
8,195 Posts
peanut butter & mayo sammiches (did we have this thread before?)

yogurt on a baked potato

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.