Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got to thinking, i use duct tape as much as a guy around here! lol! here's some odd things i have rigged:

*a picture frame corner
*a canvas painting over my bed so it doesn't hit the wall when the fan blows on it
*a piece of my headboard
*the cable wire leading to the vcr

give me time... i'll realize i have more some place! lol!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
I had a ceiling light changed in one of my rooms last year and the sorry owners who owned the house before me had supposedly cut off a piece of extension cord and duct taped it to the electrical wiring to get the thing to work... <_<

off subject, but, I'm getting my upstairs worked on and an old newspaper was found up in the ceiling before the addtion upstairs and it was from August 15, 1969...
$3.5 was the hourly rate for a machinist job and there was an article about Ted Kennedy and a girl found dead in his car in some water...

pretty neat stuff...

·
Registered
487 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Sep 24 2003, 02:04 PM)off subject, but, I'm getting my upstairs worked on and an old newspaper was found up in the ceiling before the addtion upstairs and it was from August 15, 1969...
$3.5 was the hourly rate for a machinist job and there was an article about Ted Kennedy and a girl found dead in his car in some water...

pretty neat stuff...
Chappaquiddick- almost ruined him(did ruin him) definately killed any chance of running for the presidency.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
a year ago when i was with dan at his new property up north, i was cleaning the house on the property and found a newspaper from the year kennedy was shot and the picture on the front page was the one of jfk jr saluting!! it's now framed at their house. pretty cooL!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(tsunamihart @ Sep 24 2003, 02:07 PM)Chappaquiddick- almost ruined him(did ruin him) definately killed any chance of running for the presidency.
checked it out; thanks!

The Story

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I have it in a roll on a shelf in the basement.

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Sep 24 2003, 01:03 PM)I use it for wrapping presents

Don't know how many of you already know this but Hazy wraps presents by sticking them between two paper plates and stapling the plates together

He told me that he throws them like frizbees at christmas.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Sep 24 2003, 01:00 PM)i got to thinking, i use duct tape as much as a guy around here! lol! here's some odd things i have rigged:

*a picture frame corner
*a canvas painting over my bed so it doesn't hit the wall
*a piece of my headboard

give me time... i'll realize i have more some place! lol!

man rimpshaker needs to take it easy on ya ! LOL !

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
1001 Ways to use duct tape!!!!

Models use it to hold up their b00bs!
Never tried it, you think it would work on mine?

Very interesting, Pauligan and CK for finding old newspaper articles in the wall.....All I found was a thousand razor blades <_<
Could never figure the purpose of putting them in the wall. And who would have that many?

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
ck's poor mailman ! LOL !

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts