Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all! we're really wanting to make this a good showing for the kids, so i'm asking for your help!

one week from today, i will be in the big red bus from 11am until about 1am at jack's receiving toys for the great kids of the children's home of detroit! would you find it in your hearts to come on out and make a donation of a new unwrapped toy?

taxman is graciously donating his big red bus for the event, which we will decorate as christmassy as possible!
the peak hours we think will be between 6 & 9, with a visit from santa (you can get your pictures taken with the jolly old elf) and press will be on hand, too.

there'll be food & drink specials, and lots of fun stuff going on...what do you say?

gather toys from your co-workers, your friends, whoever! let's get a jump start on the holidays for these great kids! even donations of company checks and such are appreciated!
wahoooooooooooooooooo!!! and ho ho ho!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Do you have a flier I can put up at work?

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Wait a minute, I don't go back to work untill monday and that would give them no time to respond, so sorry I don't need a flier!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Not sure what going on with both moms in the hospital...

We will try!

BTW there is a flier in the Beachhouse thread!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Wow, I missed that thread! Sorry!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jul 15 2003, 11:36 PM)Wow, I missed that thread! Sorry!
no appolgies needed...that thread was started a LONG time ago.

Just trying to be helpful!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I know, I usually watch for them up there, I just missed this one!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no problem afireman
it's awesome you offered!

i can't wait to play miss clause!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 16 2003, 12:02 AM)no problem afireman
it's awesome you offered!

i can't wait to play miss clause!

I've been bad this year so far...any way I can make it up????

JK

I know I know...bring a present!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
IM
IN

This is pretty easy to participate in and it als gives us a opportunity to put our money where our mouth is.

MMMMMM Hmmmmm.

I will punish all who do not participate.

Ill be out of town working for Max, but Ill make sure Eddie delivers a little LOVE on my behalf, maybe a hole bunch of love.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Jul 16 2003, 12:12 AM)but Ill make sure Eddie delivers a little LOVE on my behalf, maybe a hole bunch of love.
I don't even want to ask!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Darnit I have school and can't go

I will however GLADLY make a donation for a great cause! I was just wondering earlier today when this was, but I wasn't in near the computer to check.

Let's keep this up towards the top so CK can get some goodies for the kids!!

Way to go CK & way to go guys for donating the RedBus ~

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i was scared, too! but i'll take any kind of love cbj has to give, especially if it's for kiddies!!

and yes, i'll dole out spankings for those who have been naughty...lol!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
ps. You DO NOT want to ever schedule CBJ as a future Santa...EVER!!!

LOL!!!

Did you ever his Santa story CK?
Soooooo funny

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 15 2003, 11:19 PM)ps. You DO NOT want to ever schedule CBJ as a future Santa...EVER!!!

LOL!!!

Soooooo funny

HEY Im a good Santa, Damn FN good, that was all volunteer charity work. And what went wrong was not my fault.....

MAN!!!!!!!
Ill be back in action and will also return to that place for free if asked too, knowing what to expect and having experience with the mentally disabled their wont be a riot or screaming retards at the end.

Once again it wasnt my fault, my heart was in the right place and all was meant well.

=its all good shandog.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 16 2003, 12:19 AM)ps. You DO NOT want to ever schedule CBJ as a future Santa...EVER!!!

LOL!!!

Soooooo funny

No, never seen it!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts