Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I jus realize that some stupid $%^&^*%% broke to my truck last night and took
almost whole pallet of pizza bagels. What They will do with that. So if you see somebody is trying to sell some Popa Joe`s pizza bagles call Clinton Twp Police.
That never happened to me here in Clinton Twp.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
That sucks Max.

Reading the topic at first I didn't know what to expect... thought maybe someone stole your virginity!!!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I just seen CBJ setting up a Cool Aid stand with pizza bagels at the corner of his street.Maybe he`s going independant.

J/K...Sorry to here that.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
thats sucks sad when someone steals anything is bad. sure some kids somewhere are having a good time.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Isn't breaking into a car a felony? I can't believe someone would do that for pizza bagels? Were they gold plated or something?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Sorry to here that MAX!!!

Look on the bright side.... at least you still have a truck!! On Monday somebody stole my Dad's 1994? (I think) Dodge Ram (Diesel). Unfortunately it had a 5th wheel hitch, a CB, and the Garage door opener in it.
What are they gonna do with a big ol' Diesel?

Just think there is proabably someone out there drinving my Dads truck while eating pizza bagels.

At least everyone is safe

One more thing where is Popa Joes (I am hungry)?

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(Girlie @ Aug 28 2003, 12:06 PM)One more thing where is Popa Joes (I am hungry)?
Max just distributes the za's. You have to find a place that sells them. Like our SPONSOR, Walker's Landing on Harsen's Island!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
That sucks dude ... no doubt someone that had been hitting the bong really hard and had a major case of the munchies!

I hope they catch him!

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(btenn @ Aug 28 2003, 09:14 AM)I just seen CBJ setting up a Cool Aid stand with pizza bagels at the corner of his street.Maybe he`s going independant.

J/K...Sorry to here that.
Cold beer with pizza bagels

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Load your truck up with old, rotten pizza that has been re-frozen. That way when they go to eat it, they'll all end up with botulism! That'll teach 'em.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
I know how to catch them.... leave a big drum of pizza sauce in your truck tomorrow and wait for them to come back.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts