Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I find the most usless threads started.

please just put them in this thread!!! So important boat topics don't get burried. I find that people just talk here because nobody listens to there useless Bull$hit. sorry

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(captpeglegg @ May 28 2003, 02:25 PM)I find the most usless threads started.

please just put them in this thread!!! So important boat topics don't get burried. I find that people just talk here because nobody listens to there useless Bull$hit. sorry
Someone's in a bad mood today!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Welcome to America - Don't like it, don't read it!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
is everything ok?
my .02: useless threads are ok...helps one escape from reality for a moment or two.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
come on out man gravy I'll mashed patatoe you next.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
So sorry, CPL.......I find it entertaining and I need lots of it
I love boating and live for it, but it's not fun w/o good friends.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
So let's think of some good useless threads we could start.

How about:

"How many sesame seeds does your bagel have on it?"

or

"How long do you let your toenails get before clipping them?"

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ May 28 2003, 02:41 PM)"How long do you let your toenails get before clipping them?"

That would be the sick puppy threads, Camp! What's up with you today?????? In one of those moods?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Or When you blow your nose, do you look at it before throwing it away?

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 28 2003, 02:44 PM)Or When you blow your nose, do you look at it before throwing it away?

mananaII can't even say the word booger.... hee hee, and this action totally grosses her out!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 28 2003, 01:44 PM)Or When you blow your nose, do you look at it before throwing it away?

Gotta do it!! Admire your work you made it yourself!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 28 2003, 01:50 PM)Man, you guys totally wrecked CPL's thread!
See what happens when you try and get all serious around here, it's just a matter of time before boogers or bodily functions rear their ugly heads.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 28 2003, 02:43 PM)QUOTE(Campari @ May 28 2003, 02:41 PM) "How long do you let your toenails get before clipping them?"

That would be the sick puppy threads, Camp! What's up with you today?????? In one of those moods?

Ok, sorry.

How about, "What's the longest whiz you ever took?"

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Feel free to check out any one of these boating fourms out. Also on the top and bottom of your Boathouse (aka Gen. discussion) fourm screen you'll find a page option. Feel free to check out other pages. This fourm is not limited to the first page that comes up. If anyone feels there topic is going to get lost of burried feel free to contact a mod. or admin to have it moved to the proper fourm or you could post it in the proper place to begin with. If your worried about the most people seeing it feel free to do what Convicor did with his deer swimming thread. He posted in it's proper location than put a link to that thread in the Boathouse.

here for Lake Discussion

Herefor SOSCL Discussion

Here for Hunting

Here for Cruising / Power

Here for Sailing

Herefor Fishing Reports & Tips

Here for Fishing Tournament Talk

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 28 2003, 06:44 PM)Or When you blow your nose, do you look at it before throwing it away?

Of course! You gotta check it out.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(KoreanDeli @ May 28 2003, 03:37 PM)Do you eat your cat fried or grilled?

Do you like dog better than cat (to eat)?
I know who you are

1 - 20 of 20 Posts