Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sister in law is planning on throwing me a baby shower- unfortunately it is going to fall around the Holidays, and i know things are getting booked up fast.... so we have to be pro-active!

Do you have any suggestions of places to have a shower at? She will be coming in from Brighton, so really has no idea on what is around my area at all.... She originally wanted to have it near her place- which is WAY TO FAR for all my guests coming from the East Side!
So any suggestions is greatly appreciated!!!

·
Registered
481 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Aug 16 2004, 09:52 AM)My sister in law is planning on throwing me a baby shower- unfortunately it is going to fall around the Holidays, and i know things are getting booked up fast.... so we have to be pro-active!

Do you have any suggestions of places to have a shower at? She will be coming in from Brighton, so really has no idea on what is around my area at all.... She originally wanted to have it near her place- which is WAY TO FAR for all my guests coming from the East Side!
So any suggestions is greatly appreciated!!!

that sajos on gratiot by 13 mile is supposed to be really nice for smaller events like showers. my mom and her friends used that place a few times.

another one for shower type gatherings is izzy's in new baltimore. great food, service could be better though.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Aug 16 2004, 10:20 AM)Harbor Club North!

hee hee.. that is where i had my wedding shower... did think about that place, but want to do something where we have no clean up afterwards....

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Ernie's Kings Mill has a great banquet room, fantastic food & service, great location and very reasonable. The owners are good friends & great to work with. I've have quite a number of events there!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Aug 16 2004, 12:44 PM)Ernie's Kings Mill has a great banquet room, fantastic food & service, great location and very reasonable. The owners are good friends & great to work with. I've have quite a number of events there!
My invitation must have been lost in the mail

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
pk gillerans in fraser. tell chef paul that i sent you, and he'll take extra special care of you. the food is amazing, and the hospitality & staff are excellent. they have 2 rooms that open up into one big private room (depending on # of guests). 586-294-5450.

i've been to 2 rehersal dinners & 2 baby showers there. i also just had an addicted to accessories there and they went out of their way to make sure everything was great. i was VERY impressed, and when dan finally asks me to be his ball & chain i'm going to have my shower there.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 16 2004, 10:59 AM)pk gillerans in fraser. tell chef paul that i sent you, and he'll take extra special care of you. the food is amazing, and the hospitality & staff are excellent. they have 2 rooms that open up into one big private room (depending on # of guests). 586-294-5450.

i've been to 2 rehersal dinners & 2 baby showers there. i also just had an addicted to accessories there and they went out of their way to make sure everything was great. i was VERY impressed, and when dan finally asks me to be his ball & chain i'm going to have my shower there.

Thanks CK- I will call them.
Where are they located at???

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
on utica road just south of 15 mile. right across from the fraser hockey arena. i promise you, you will NOT be disappointed!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 16 2004, 11:59 AM)and when dan finally asks me to be his ball & chain i'm going to have my shower there.

Another lscn party event,,,

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
god, could you imagine

·
Registered
191 Posts
My sister has a georgous house on palms road she has a catering business and has thrown many showers ect.. right in her home that is so incredable she has alot of returning people that just love this. give her a call ill pm you with her name and number Dawn

1 - 13 of 13 Posts