Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for any suggestions you all might have for places to have an outdoor wedding / reception.

Thanks

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Mackinac Island in front of the Grand Hotel.

You getting married?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
how many people? any particular area (up north, detroit, suburbs?)

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
CK

ALWAYS WORKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
My aunt was married on the docks at the Edison in port huron, overlooking the beautiful blue water. the reception was inside in a private room.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the suggestions everyone!!!

And yes Snow... I'm getting married!!! May 28th is our date... so it's an odd weekend (Memorial Day Weekend) to get a spot especially 11 months from now... but I'm doing lots of checking right now.

His family likes that park area right in front of Blossom Heath even... nice and close.....

We will see! Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
QUOTE(pampurred @ Jun 22 2004, 08:40 AM)Thanks for the suggestions everyone!!!

And yes Snow... I'm getting married!!! May 28th is our date... so it's an odd weekend (Memorial Day Weekend) to get a spot especially 11 months from now... but I'm doing lots of checking right now.

His family likes that park area right in front of Blossom Heath even... nice and close.....

We will see! Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!
Congrats Pam!
Goose and I had our reception at blossom heath inn. We had many of our pics taken outside at the gazibo. I was very pleased with everything there.
Good Luck!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My prom was at Blossom Heath. I didn't go but did see pictures inside and it was gorgeous. I didn't know they put a gazebo up at Metro... and we were just there. I'll have to go check that out!

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
no way pam. congrats!
i just got engaged too. on saturday. !!!!!!!!!!!
thinking of going to cabo for the ceremony and then having a reception back here in michigan.

·
Registered
673 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jun 22 2004, 02:25 PM)no way pam. congrats!
i just got engaged too. on saturday. !!!!!!!!!!!
thinking of going to cabo for the ceremony and then having a reception back here in michigan.

Congrats to both of you!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts