Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious... since the colon cleansing I have been healthier and exercising more often... finally dropped 10 pounds but have 5 more to go.

thought the winter fat was never going to vacate it's happy new home!

Any updates??

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Well I hit the gym every day this week.....the goal was to lose 100lbs by Friday. I'll let you know if it works.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Heck no!

I was exercising daily up to a couple of months ago. The doctor said I lost ten pounds but I sure don't see it.....I am still eating like a little piggy.....<_<

Not exercising due to the fact that I never feel good, going to doctors to find out what that is about...

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Hey Amy:

It was a 5 day regime of taking something like 50 horse pills a day (amino acids and vitamins) and not eating and no drinking anything other than water and juice... supposedly it cleaned out your insides (sure seemed to) and to me was the kick off to how serious I wanted to be about taking care of myself from the inside out again.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Jun 23 2004, 11:31 AM)...
Not exercising due to the fact that I never feel good, going to doctors to find out what that is about...

you know he's gonna say you just need to exercise more.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
well my goal was to be the fat guy with a boat......I'm half way there, now I just need a boat. I'm working on that part too!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I knew I forgot to do something. <_<

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 23 2004, 11:24 AM)Just curious... since the colon cleansing I have been healthier and exercising more often... finally dropped 10 pounds but have 5 more to go.

thought the winter fat was never going to vacate it's happy new home!

Any updates??

Just what I wanted to read while eating lunch. <_<

My only goal was not to put everything that I lost, back on over the winter. Now I can work on the rest.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Working on it still, i lost a few pounds. i planned on beginning fitness training this week but this situation at home has really thrown me off. I'm shooting for a fresh start next week.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Didn't do even half of what I planned to.

I can never get motivated. When I do exercise I feel extremely great. Getting started is half the battle.

My doctor put me on iron pills a couple weeks ago because they found I was anemic. That increased my energy so now I actually feel like doing something.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jun 23 2004, 12:38 PM)nope.. didn't make my goal...

you just don't realize you untentionally surpassed your goal!

She's got some dangerous biceps ya'll! Watch out on friday!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jun 23 2004, 11:26 AM)Well I hit the gym every day this week.....the goal was to lose 100lbs by Friday. I'll let you know if it works.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
I was starting to look the way I wanted then fell off of the wagon. It's been a month since I worked out and I hate it but I had exams to study for, vacations to go on, then I came back and was very sick for a while. Now I'm working 9 hours a day on my feet in 100 degrees with no air circulation. I'm very exhausted when I get home.
Thats why I took tofay off. So I can relax and get my personal things done. Yes, I even planned on working out.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jun 23 2004, 10:26 AM)Well I hit the gym every day this week.....the goal was to lose 100lbs by Friday. I'll let you know if it works.

Renenber 70-80% of it is your diet.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Kat @ Jun 23 2004, 12:55 PM)Renenber

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jun 23 2004, 11:26 AM)Well I hit the gym every day this week.....the goal was to lose 100lbs by Friday. I'll let you know if it works.

To funny rerun...that is my goal too!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts