Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure why Tigs likes it so much, but I let her give me my "Summer Cut" last night. In my case that's the clippers with the #2 guard. I'm usually a #3 or #4 guy. don't have much so I like what's there to be more than stubble.

What's your summer hair-do?

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
I actually was buzzing my hair shorter in the winter, but this summer I decided to let whats left of it grow out a little more

I need to get a hat though... the kiosk in the mall that I bought my last one from went out of business.

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Big Dog @ Jun 17 2009, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ponytail & a baseball cap, and no more grey hairs

I can't pull off the ponytail look. Think you have to be skinny for that one.

QUOTE(Chriznat25 @ Jun 17 2009, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I actually was buzzing my hair shorter in the winter, but this summer I decided to let whats left of it grow out a little more

I need to get a hat though... the kiosk in the mall that I bought my last one from went out of business.
Dear lord I'm up to arm pits in hats. The 3 from Grande Pointe just scratch the surface. Which reminds me I'm about due for a new one.

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Big Dog @ Jun 17 2009, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Stodge @ Jun 17 2009, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Big Dog @ Jun 17 2009, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ponytail & a baseball cap, and no more grey hairs

I can't pull off the ponytail look. Think you have to be skinny for that one.

What, now I have to get skinny too?

No, that's only for men with ponytails.

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Jun 17 2009, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not sure why Tigs likes it so much, but I let her give me my "Summer Cut" last night. In my case that's the clippers with the #2 guard. I'm usually a #3 or #4 guy. don't have much so I like what's there to be more than stubble.

top or bottom ?

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(LakeNewbie @ Jun 17 2009, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Stodge @ Jun 17 2009, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not sure why Tigs likes it so much, but I let her give me my "Summer Cut" last night. In my case that's the clippers with the #2 guard. I'm usually a #3 or #4 guy. don't have much so I like what's there to be more than stubble.

top or bottom ?

Julie...................

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Jun 17 2009, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What's your summer hair-do?
A Brazilian.

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Jun 17 2009, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>...

Same all year for me.

Is it just me, or does it seem like your hair grows faster in the summer?

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
#1 on the sides and back every 2 weeks all year round.

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(Away Point @ Jun 17 2009, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Stodge @ Jun 17 2009, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>...

Same all year for me.

Ha, I wish, I have been pulling and stretching it for over a year trying to get it to grow faster. The top layer has grown 3 inches in one year of tugging

D*mn menopause! Problems always start with m-e-n...

And Eric it looks good when you take it all off

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(Big Dog @ Jun 17 2009, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Away Point @ Jun 17 2009, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Stodge @ Jun 17 2009, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>...

Same all year for me.

Ha, I wish, I have been pulling and stretching it for over a year trying to get it to grow faster. The top layer has grown 3 inches in one year of tugging

It's not my fault! Honest!

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(Away Point @ Jun 17 2009, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Big Dog @ Jun 17 2009, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Away Point @ Jun 17 2009, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Stodge @ Jun 17 2009, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>...

Same all year for me.

Mmm, Hmmm they all say that

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(Big Dog @ Jun 17 2009, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Away Point @ Jun 17 2009, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Big Dog @ Jun 17 2009, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Away Point @ Jun 17 2009, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Stodge @ Jun 17 2009, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>...

Same all year for me.

Listen here young lady, even if I were guilty, I wouldn't admit it!

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(Away Point @ Jun 17 2009, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Big Dog @ Jun 17 2009, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Away Point @ Jun 17 2009, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Big Dog @ Jun 17 2009, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Away Point @ Jun 17 2009, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Stodge @ Jun 17 2009, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>...

Same all year for me.

Listen here young lady, even if I were guilty, I wouldn't admit it!

Err, I hope not! And "young lady"? If you're trying flattery all it gets you is

1 - 20 of 25 Posts