Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So with summer right around the corner, does anyone have goals that they want to achieve this summer whether it is getting in shape, getting things around the house done, hooking up every chance they get, boating every possible sunny day, or starting a new business???
My main goal is getting my house done and getting moved in. Landscaping will be next, but not a major priority. Also going to try to get back into the gym 3-4 days a week. Other than that, boating on the weekends of course and partying with all of you.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
my goal is to enjoy life, freedom and be as happy as I possibly can be... same thing I've been doing for a couple months.

my remodeling project (which I'm in the midst of) will most likely be on hold for eternity!! <_<

Want to get in shape this summer, it's been a couple years for me and feel the excitement and seeing the very beginnings of changes finally.

Love boating, every saturday for sure. But want to be sure to spice up life with some art fairs, exhibits, varied culture, etc...

this could be a long thread!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
I WANT THE ST CLAIR SHORES BEAUTIFCATION AWARD FOR MY HOME!

SEE ALL THE CONCERTS

BUY A NEW BOAT

HAVE THE BEST PARTY ALL OF LSCN HAS EVER SEEN!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
My main goal for this summer is to try and lose my virginity
and no CBJ you cant be the first!!

G

·
I want to do very well my 1st semester back at school. I want to get buff and most important, spend time with the people that are most important to me!!!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Work my a$$ off but still take time to have fun.

OMG who let the kid in the office. jesus these summer interns get younger every friggin year. he doesn't even look old enough to shave! Can't be employed, must be "Bring your kids to work day or something"! Sorry off topic but just happened.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(Mahn Grayvee @ May 2 2003, 09:37 AM)I want to do very well my 1st semester back at school. I want to get buff and most important, spend time with the people that are most important to me!!!!
Dude can't you change your name to "Spooge Biscuit" or something. The current one just bogues me out!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
To get the food plots, tree stands and blinds set up on the Pine Acres. If I get this done during the summer, I should be busy all fall. Can you say venison burgers?

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Want to get in shape.. thanks Pauline for the motivation. I want to have a great summer of warm weather, friends and good times- not to mention boating.
I also hope to plan a stree-free wedding.. if that is possible.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(PWood @ May 2 2003, 10:48 AM)To get the food plots, tree stands and blinds set up on the Pine Acres. If I get this done during the summer, I should be busy all fall. Can you say venison burgers?
Pine Acres.... isn't that a landfill in New Haven on 29 mile east of Gratiot???

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
spooge biscuit? !LOL!

Mine is to finally have a major boating summer on LSC. Been thinking about trailering over to Michigan, I've heard that Sutton's Bay (near Tranverse City) is a good place to vacation.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ May 2 2003, 11:11 AM)My goal is to keep my tongue in and just smile for the camera!!

yeah yeah.... me too!!!

·
Registered
487 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ May 2 2003, 11:11 AM)My goal is to keep my tongue in and just smile for the camera!!

Fuhget abowt it tongue is good

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
First, I'll probably be working my a$$ off trying to make my new business successful enough to quit my job within the next two years. Second, I have got to get to some of the LSCN parties and meet some new friends!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Too many things to list (which probably means they won't get done
)

Most importantly: spend MORE time with my wife and son and be a better father!

Second I guess is the housework, fix the deck, roof the house, fix the driveway, repair the fence, landscaping, new windows, fix the tile in the bathroom, paint the living room, re-do the kitchen.

DAMN! None of that stuff is gonna get done, I know it!

Thanks a lot Focker! Now I'm gonna feel guilty all day!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Oh yeah, and boating. Almost forgot about that. Lots of boating (like there will time for any boating this summer!)

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(Campari @ May 2 2003, 11:20 AM)Second I guess is the housework, fix the deck, roof the house, fix the driveway, repair the fence, landscaping, new windows, fix the tile in the bathroom, paint the living room, re-do the kitchen.
DAMN! None of that stuff is gonna get done, I know it!

Thanks a lot Focker! Now I'm gonna feel guilty all day!
haha... glad to help!!!

You might as well build a new house for all of that work and money you are sinking in.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 2 2003, 09:19 AM)my goal is to enjoy life, freedom and be as happy as I possibly can be... same thing I've been doing for a couple months.

my remodeling project (which I'm in the midst of) will most likely be on hold for eternity!!

Want to get in shape this summer, it's been a couple years for me and feel the excitement and seeing the very beginnings of changes finally.

Love boating, but want to be sure to spice up life with some art fairs, exhibits, varied culture, travel, etc...

this could be a long thread!!!
exactly what she said, and eventually get insurance for Dolphin so that I can stop spending money and start making it.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.