Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your best memory of this summer??? Can be anything... doesn't have to be Lake St. Clair related...

Think hard!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
This summer was great and I have lots of great memories from the water! The funniest though was watching PrincezT fall off the swim platform of my boat while dancin at the Moot on her 1st trip out there!
It was a pretty bad fall but once we knew she was OK it was a too funny!

PrincezT, your invited out with us anytime!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Well Lola, Like you said many AWESOME times at the MOOT this year!!

By far the funniest would be when we were cleaning out your boat at the marina, or I was just standing on the dock watch cauz I had to many boat drinks. Then all the empty beer cans on the dock fell in the marina and you and Shannon went swimming in the canal in the Marina for them!!

Everyone was watching!!

Great Memories!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Cool Lola ~ I had a blast @ the moot this Summer too

My favorite part of the Summer was the couple of times I went Up North. Once with the kids, and once with Mini. Was totally awesome

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
If you can remember it, then it likely wasn't the best.

HCN BBQ I guess will always haunt me.

Skip Day at the Moot was good too.

Getting my dog, even though she can be a major pain in the @$$ at times. <_<

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Getting my new boat, hanging out with the lscn gang at the moot either in the tot lot, or the gauntlet. Enjoying the marina life and watching my kidz enjoy the summer.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Lots of good one...

HCN was a blast, Joes Island, the moot before I got burned out from it...

but the best day, from dawn till the next dawn was The Manana's wedding day...

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 23 2003, 06:07 AM)Getting my dog, even though she can be a major pain in the @$$ at times.

Awwww!!! You do love her!!!!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Sep 23 2003, 06:27 AM)Lots of good one...

HCN was a blast, Joes Island, the moot before I got burned out from it...

but the best day, from dawn till the next dawn was The Manana's wedding day...

aaahhhh.... thanks... i was trying to think of the best day of summer... I have to agree with you~I think our wedding is my most FAVORITE memory!
But, there are alot of great memories and laughs i have tucked away in my mind ;-)

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
My wedding and honeymoon are my fondest!
Manana's wedding are a close 2nd!! (sorry Manana's, I'm sure you understand)!!!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
My best summer memories can not confined to 1 day. They are the memories of meeting and hanging out with all of the great peeps that I met this summer.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Going on boat on Friday for two hours and coming back from the lake on Monday

Party at Metro with friends from Poland

·
Registered
366 Posts
My favorite was when the power went out and I got stuck with CK for 3 days ,,Had to pick up convincor naked from the bathroom floor and dress him,
party all day at the moot for 3 days, spending the weekend with the Sunbums,,

all this in 3 days

SQUEEKY

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I enjoyed the whole summer.....every time on my boat.....every LSCN gathering (especially Venetian)....every SPYC outing...the bay.....the sun....the ice cold beverages
and the great company I keep

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Venetian fest, meeting lscn , peeps at the moot on lscn skip day. gull island ,jobbie nooner 2 ,

·
Registered
306 Posts
Umm, lets see. Broke up with the man, had to move out and get another job to make ends meet..yoohoo! I hope my winter is much better than my summer was!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Sep 23 2003, 07:54 AM)My wedding and honeymoon are my fondest!
Manana's wedding are a close 2nd!! (sorry Manana's, I'm sure you understand)!!!
oh yes! and the same goes with yours!! Our weddings were so totally different, but both SPECTACULAR!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Some of my best moments not in order:

LSCN HCN BBQ

LSCN Birthday Party at the Tin Fish

Sarnia Bayfest with Jewels, and Big Tree, JC and DD.

Co-piloting Bob Eaton's 32' Bayliner from Linwood MI, cruising around Charity island and down the St. Clair River to HCN.

Co-piloting Mr Big's 34' Silver ton from Put-in-Bay and stopping in front of the skyline of Detroit for pictures.

Caught my first real smally and muskie on Lake St. Clair at the LSCN and Jack's take your kids fishing with Mini and Shandog and crew.

LSCN and Jack Super Bowl Bash

My Surprise Birthday Party at Jack's

EMC and the Venetian fest on Todd's Egg.

Ginos and SOSCL board nomination party and XO's B-day.

Many more to list, but that was just a few.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(sunday @ Sep 23 2003, 09:06 AM)Umm, lets see. Broke up with the man, had to move out and get another job to make ends meet..yoohoo! I hope my winter is much better than my summer was!

look at bright side winter less yard work and more time to party ,,,,, second job chance to meet more cool peeps ,,,,

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.