Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a great time this summer, a lot of it was due to the Zman (thanks dude) you and Veronica are super people and your efforts don't go unnoticed. Many weekends left.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Kevin (p29)
I am in 100% total agreeance

Thanks Johny Z and Veronica !
Thanks for "ANOTHER" great summer

also thanks for letting me crash on your boat sat night, and thanks for the popcorn !

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
I agree, Z-man thanks for making this one hell of a summer!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Hell yeah!!! I can't thank the two of you enough for taking me boating every weekend along with everything else you have done for me. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have ever made it out boating in The Bay, therefore never would have met LSCN and everyone that makes up LSCN.
Thanks again!!!

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Yes, THANK YOU zman!

Thanks for rocking the Bay "zman" style, and thanks for promoting and being part of the Lake St. Clair Network.
Also, thanks for taking us out on your boat a few weeks back. You and V are wonderful hosts, and your crew is super!
I SO wish it was only May or June. I don't want this summer to be over!!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Thanks "V" and Zman, like Focker.... i'd be sitting on the docks most every weekend without your hospitably. Thanks a million guys!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Zman I cover your back and we'll take' em all down someone cover the bow and we'll win this war. LOL You rock I travel the gauntlet every chance I get and from one set of beads to all the cans of whipped cream I bring out. what would I do with them if it wasn't for you.

I wouldn't trade a day in the bay for anything we'll just the night I hooked up with the big girl and had to chew my leg off to make a get away. what was I thinking??

·
Registered
714 Posts
Thanks Zman and Veronica for such a fun summer you guys are the greatest!!!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(captpeglegg @ Sep 15 2003, 03:47 PM)
I wouldn't trade a day in the bay for anything we'll just the night I hooked up with the big girl and had to chew my leg off to make a get away. what was I thinking??

awwwwwee shheeeeet !

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Yeah, Z-Man! You can get a "HE!! YEAH!" Whenever you want one!

Thanks Bro!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I would like to thank the John and V for hooking us up with music and hospitality all summer long, but I also want to thank everyone else that came out to the bay. This was our best summer out on the water and thank you guys for making it so much fun! You all rock!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTEFast~Eddie Posted on Sep 15 2003, 05:08 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE (captpeglegg @ Sep 15 2003, 03:47 PM)

awwwwwee shheeeeet !

·
Registered
71 Posts
You rocked the bay many saturdays and licked many belly buttons, always trying to make people happy. I danced my a$$ off at the Moot thanks to you.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks John and my baby V for your freindship, I love you guys. most of all thanks John for (once again) waking me up at 4am and making me come outside to look at the sky with you when your drunk. Someday , somehow , I'm gonna get you!!!!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(moondancer @ Sep 15 2003, 07:16 PM)Thanks John and my baby V for your freindship, I love you guys. most of all thanks John for (once again) waking me up at 4am and making me come outside to look at the sky with you when your drunk. Someday , somehow , I'm gonna get you!!!!!
Yeah while he was wearing his Life Vest too....
atleast he was forcing Popcorn on you.....

·
Registered
336 Posts
I do have to say a special Thanks to Z man for a great summer. Because after all, if it wasn't for you I never would've had the urge to show off my Ta ta's!! Thanks for the beads, man

It's all about the love!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts