Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey its julie again...
i turn 16 friday and im broke lol. but during the summer i was wondering if any parents out there would need a baby sitter on a regular basis. as in if you work or something and need someone to watch the kiddies. im still open for random babysitting jobs whenever but i need something more steady, too. i cant seem to find a job <_<

let me kno, it wud be MUCH apreciated.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Are you willing to drive out to Ann Arbor?

I know Jewel's will need a new babysitter!

That's right Julie, sweet sixteen tomorrow. Hope it's a great day for you girl!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
There are a lot of new mom's here at my work and they have talked about a sitter. PM me your info and I can pass it on. Your in New B right?

·
Registered
713 Posts
Little I-

I know we will be in need of a sitter on our boat this summer we dock at Mac n Ray and we will be wanting to go out in the evenings sometimes... to bumpers, crews inn close by.... where do you live??

Stacie

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Eagle1 @ Apr 22 2004, 01:09 PM)There are a lot of new mom's here at my work and they have talked about a sitter. PM me your info and I can pass it on. Your in New B right?
She'll be in NB for most of the summer, but also resides in Shelby Twp.

Nonetheless, she's mobil now. Just passed her drivers test yesterday!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Congrat's Julie for passing your driver's test!!! I am sure Robyn will be happy to loan you here Envoy keys for the weekend!

Happy Birthday girl! Rock on with your badself!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Julie-

We live in New Baltimore and will definitely be taking you up on your offer. Rebecca is 12 and Jacob is 7. I'm not sure if we have met before but I bet we probably did.

Thanks for posting---great idea.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
I don't need a sitter, but I can HIGHLY recomend Julie. She is AWESOME with kids!!
Found out first hand last fall. My then 4 yr old grandaughter LOVES her. Wouldn't leave her side all day.

Julie was great with her.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Baby Doll @ Apr 23 2004, 08:55 AM)We live in New Baltimore and will definitely be taking you up on your offer. Rebecca is 12 and Jacob is 7.
Becka's not old enough yet?

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
We would be interested if you are! We are in Grosse Pointe, and have a 3 year old boy, and a 1 month old girl.

Let me know if you are willing to trek out to GP.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Julie-
I will probably need you this summer maybe one or two days a week- Ashley-11 / Brittany-8
(you've watched them before)

I'll be talking to you this weekend hopefully!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks guys yea im mobile now i have my own car n everythintg

just PM or email me or even call whenever.
cash is need and apreciated.

thanks!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts