Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Goose and I will be in Siesta Key From Wednesday March 17- Monday March 22. Lets start making some plans!!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Wooohoooooo.
The plan???? PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!

We have time to work out the details. You can come here, we can come there. Its all good!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Dec 4 2003, 09:48 AM)Goose and I will be in Siesta Key From Wednesday March 17- Monday March 22. Lets start making some plans!!!
SIESTA KEY is soooooooooooooo amazing!! was there last year in march!!
awesome beaches!

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Dec 4 2003, 09:48 AM)Goose and I will be in Siesta Key From Wednesday March 17- Monday March 22. Lets start making some plans!!!
Party @ Goose's and Fit Chick's March 17th-the 21st. I need the 22nd to clean their house.

SSSHHHHH dont tell them!!!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Nothing like celebrating St. Patty's day in a warm climate!!!

Mmmm...I may check into flights, but I will be heading to West Palm Beach, any place all of us can hook up? Um...the Keys?

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Tango 7 @ Dec 5 2003, 06:53 AM)QUOTE(fit chick @ Dec 4 2003, 09:48 AM) Goose and I will be in Siesta Key From Wednesday March 17- Monday March 22. Lets start making some plans!!!
Party @ Goose's and Fit Chick's March 17th-the 21st. I need the 22nd to clean their house.

SSSHHHHH dont tell them!!!
No problem, just know hanky panky in the hot tub!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Dec 5 2003, 07:22 AM)Nothing like celebrating St. Patty's day in a warm climate!!!

Mmmm...I may check into flights, but I will be heading to West Palm Beach, any place all of us can hook up? Um...the Keys?

That would be awsome!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Cool Elaine. I checked into Flights, I would be flying into WPB on March 12th and leaving on March 22. Let's plan on hooking up on St. Patty's day, or that weekend, or whenever!!!

Better get my workout on with you FitChick! I have 3 months to get into shape!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Dec 5 2003, 09:52 AM)Cool Elaine. I checked into Flights, I would be flying into WPB on March 12th and leaving on March 22. Let's plan on hooking up on St. Patty's day, or that weekend, or whenever!!!

Better get my workout on with you FitChick! I have 3 months to get into shape!

Cool! I have it on my calender. We will check around to see whats happening at that time. Find something fun to do. South Beach maybe??????

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
south beach, but the girls are nearly nekkid there!!!!! (so what kinda bathing suit you gonna wear DD, skimpy thong with no top??????)

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Only if Fitchick get's my body in tip top shape...thong...mmmm...not sure on that, but something skimpy...maybe!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts