Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dawnie Dawn wanted me to post that she wanted to gather a bunch of peeps to hang out Sunday at this Nelson's bar in New Baltimore. Not sure where it is but there will be a band playing from 3-7 called the Allen Band and Spur on the board plays the drums for them. Since it's suppose to be a beeeautiful day maybe people won't be to hungover to come out. Listen to some good music and something to eat and drink ya know the deal!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Nelson's Sand Bar is located about three miles past the Tin Fish! It is on M-29!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
party at m.j s sun?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Oh Yea !! Nelson's ....usually is a partying little place.

If ya make it... say hi ah !!..... I heard that there are still

playing HARD out on the Ice up on that end of the lake.

I'll be Headed back NORTH in the morn.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
May have to drop by for a few.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anybody going today?? Thinking about taking a ride and bringing the little nipper. He loves music these days....geez do I have a hangover tho.......

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
i'm in...

·
Registered
226 Posts
Thinking about getting the bike out for a ride-
sounds like a good destination- Spur's band rocks!
I may stop in around 3:00 if all works out -anyone else?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
sounds like it may be a good lunch spot! i have no voice tho & my throat HURTS like HECK from 3 straight nights of abuse! lol!
so i may be vedy vedy quiet!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Of course I will be there, it is just down the road from me. I even lived there on my boat for a while!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
i'm out of work at two 8myl call me 586-431-4312. lets ride out.... bike is ready to go. we can pick up aju on the way

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Dawnie Dawn just called & has a section reserved. The band is playing & so are all the "TOYS" out on the ice. Quite the show out there! SNowmobile racing, ultra-light aircraft, motorcycles & all kinds of home-made contraptions!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
For those who made it, how did this go? I wish I had seen it earlier, could have been a lot of fun.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
What a riot!! Suprised the crap out of me when all the peeps started showing up. I had no idea you guys were coming. Was great to meet ore peeps that I missed at Jack's.
Afiireman, Cpt.rob, sheeze so many more.
INSTIGATOR's daughter did a great job sitting in on the guitar
Of course, Dawniedawn graced us with a solo dance!! Too cool! Thanks again to everybody that came out, it made the afternoon fly by!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Spur rocked Nelson's yesterday! Great day, and yes great turn out!

Little Instigator~ rock on with your badself! You did awesome girl!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry I missed ya guys just couldn't get a way......I was truly hurting from Saturay night!! Anyone else have those "special" cocktails at Bumpers????Whoooa what was in those things!!

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
Dang! Wish I would have seen this yesterday.
We were at the Tin Fish for dinner! Sounds like it was a good time.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts