Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was nice meeting a few of you yesterday at the Moot. Sorry my wife and I didn't get into the water to meet the rest of you... We were just out for a cruise and Dailey-Interest had us come over for a chat and we didn't have any bathing suits with us..

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
It was nice meeting you and your wife also. hope to see you att some of the off season functions also.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
It was nice to meet the two of you.

That will learn ya, always keep a suit on board.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When we left the dock we had no plans on stopping at the Moot. Wew were planning on an afternoon cruise up the Channel and when I happened to get on the radio, Dailey-Interest talked me into coming out to the Moot. Like a true fisherman, I have my fishing equipment on board but not a suit. From now on I will have both.

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Nice meeting you and your wife Rich!!
Maybe next year you can join the Tot Lot a few more times!!

XO

G

·
Scott, don't give up on the season yet...

Rich, it was nice meeting you and your wife in the bay (I know, I'm repeating myself from that pesky powerloading thread...)

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(XO @ Sep 8 2003, 01:48 PM)Nice meeting you and your wife Rich!!
Maybe next year you can join the Tot Lot a few more times!!

XO
XO, is was great meeting you too... But, I think that you and Dailey-Interest are plotting against me for next season to use me as a baby sitter... I can see it now at the Tot Lot... You kids go and play with Uncle Perfect Fit for the afternoon while Mom & Dad XO & Dailey-Interest relax... lol

·
Registered
530 Posts
wow, a babysitter! Now I really wish I'd made it out yesterday I could always use a sucker to domp the kid on.
lol

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Wow Perfect fit thanx for offering your sitter service
c mon hunny were going to the gauntlet yeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaa

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Help... I almost hate kids. I have 2 left at home. One almost 18 and one 23.. The 26 year old and her daughter may be moving back in for awhile if her husband joins the Air Force. And now you all want me to baby sit for you... What did I do to deserve this???? I haven't changed a diaper in many many years....
Ofcourse, I could set up a raft out there with baby sitting services and pay some kids $5.00 an hour to watch the kids and charge $10.00 per hours for the services...??? I'm sure now the TaxMan would be proud of me for a 50% profit...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts