·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
??

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
We will be there, but will be rafting with several boats adn friends from work.

Hopefully someone turned on the water heater and we can swim around.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
is there a particular spot to anchor? i think there's a flag pole...and we anchored straight-out from it last year.

just looking for a landmark...even if we don't raft, being in the same vacinity would be nice.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hey!!!! The Insitgator & Robynator will be out there with some friends. They are bringing a floating trapoline.

Del Sol Cruz.......SORRY I DIDN'T CALL YOU.......Steve was being a slave driver today.....AND I COMPLETELY LOST TRACT OF TIME!!!!!

We are going to the Moot tommorrow and then HarborClub in Algonac.....does that sound good???? I will call you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

FatCat and others will be going to Mac n Rays on Sunday....so, lets all get together!!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Jul 3 2004, 02:13 AM)is there a particular spot to anchor? i think there's a flag pole...and we anchored straight-out from it last year.

just looking for a landmark...even if we don't raft, being in the same vacinity would be nice.

Hopefully it wont rain.. If it does oh well well still go out and cruise around and party..Have fun at the fair today julie.. See you sunday morn.. Breakfast maybey??

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
i am sitting home on such a beautiful day. i finally went and had my (right) hand xrayed. i'm now wearing a (plaster) splint from my hand up to my elbow.

i'm going to give it a couple of hours to dry and then i'm going to jump in the shower and head up to clarkston.

i will be out in front of M&R tomorrow! can't wait!

robyn........where are you? my phone hasn't rang. i need some help!!!!! i need help opening a can of soup as well as some housework. guess i'll have get some fast food since your not around.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Capt. Dan and myself are bringing our boats as well, should be fun even if we get a little wet.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
pandora's in. anyone need a lift??? will be leaving bumpers around 2:45. gimme a call 586-431-4312

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Me too I thought they were great. SPECIAL THANKS TO INSTIGATOR .From the kids and I for taking them to shore on the jet boat. So they could do well u know...

And convincors Bill & Marry for Boat ride.

Was A Little choppy in the morning though trying to sleep. Everyone disappeared on us last night. Only boats left were us lab dog sassy. And convincer.

·
Registered
713 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jul 6 2004, 08:03 AM)I thought the fireworks were great! Had a good group out there also. Does anyone know why there was a 20 min break before the grand finale?

Yeah they must have messed up in the timing or something... we watched from our slip on shore and everyone was leaving then BOOM the grand finale... OPPS on thier part.

but the fireworks were great they usually always are!!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Had a great weekend with my daughter, Mia.

We were invited to join Instigator and Robynator. Mt Clemens fireworks, Friday. Algonac, Saturday. Mac and Rays on Sunday. You guys are so wonderful. Couldn't ask to meet nicer people and friends.

Michael, Instigator, Jr., you're a great kid. Stay the course.

Thanks Klicke....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.