Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The day is stretching out before me filled with fun things like: cutting the lawn and hopefully refinishing a dresser...

oh joy!

lol...

What are you all doing?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Probably more homework. Maybe fold some laundry.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Out on the water ....... finally! will be monitoring 69 if anyone else is around. Weather looks less than perfect, but ya gotta be on the water!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(labdog @ Jun 13 2004, 10:43 AM)Wishing I could get out on the water, boat is broken.
Whats wrong with the boat?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Engine cuts out, thought it was electrical and had it fixed ( some loose connections ). Went out Sat. was ok for a while then strated acting up again cut out and wouldn't start. Got a tow from Jabber but got it started while he was towing, untied and he followed me in. Now its on the trailer and going to the shop.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(labdog @ Jun 13 2004, 10:54 AM)Engine cuts out, thought it was electrical and had it fixed ( some loose connections ). Went out Sat. was ok for a while then strated acting up again cut out and wouldn't start. Got a tow from Jabber but got it started while he was towing, untied and he followed me in. Now its on the trailer and going to the shop.
Bummer!! Hope its a quick (and cheap) fix.

In the meantime, you are always welcome to go out with us.....

·
Registered
279 Posts
Thanks I will keep that in mind, The boat is under warrenty. I am going to babysit my grandson Thomas for a couple hours today. Might go out later.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
QUOTE(labdog @ Jun 13 2004, 09:54 AM)Engine cuts out, thought it was electrical and had it fixed ( some loose connections ). Went out Sat. was ok for a while then strated acting up again cut out and wouldn't start. Got a tow from Jabber but got it started while he was towing, untied and he followed me in. Now its on the trailer and going to the shop.
Have you called anyone to look at it yet?

Get a hold of Hazy He's great!!

Hazy just did a bunch of electrical work on Taxman's boat and it's like brand-new now.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
STILL working on the All Star web site - having a problem importing excel spreadsheets into the web w/out all the additional microsoft back end bs that's throwing everything off so I have to create a table and hand type in ALL of the information - not my favorite thing to do but I'm so thankful for the work I'm just plinking off the files, one at a time!

enjoy your day everyone - back to Front Page for me

·
12,052 Posts
Boated back from Port Huron today, stopped in the moot with Bill272,freckles,daileyinterest and DIfirstmate, XO, DrXO, Ray, convincor, Mr & Mrs sunbum. What a great day.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Well woke up to a ring-a-ding-a-ding at 8:30 am by my big gay friend, went out to Brown's then muscamoot...wasn't happening, but they enjoyed our company!!!

Waiting for some Thai, watching the Piston's, then hitting the sack!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Woke up way to early and headed out to St Clair. Dropped my friends boat in the water and hit the Port Huron Races. Great time and didn't get rained on at all.
Drank way to many at the Quary. Now that I'm home I plan on sitting on the couch ad watching the Pistons.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Went into work only to find signs on all of the computers, "Server down for repair do not log in". Had they informed us that the server was going to be down I could have made other plans. <_< <_<
Spent most of the day cutting up old privacy fence to be used for campfires. Got the first sunburn of the season.

·
&quot;Commodore of the ToT LoT&quot;
2,809 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jun 13 2004, 08:07 PM)Boated back from Port Huron today, stopped in the moot with Bill272,freckles,daileyinterest and DIfirstmate, XO, DrXO, Ray, convincor, Mr & Mrs sunbum. What a great day.
What a Great Day!!!!
You guys Rock!!!!

XO

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
We partied in the bay saturday, then a few of us (Zman, Veronica, Wingman, Noshame, Moondancer, TooFatToFly, Mueller, Jill, Greg, Beth, Peeker, and myself) went to the Beach Grill by boat and partied there. Headed back to the marina around noon sunday and heard a few people on channel 69 saying they were headed to the bay for a few. Looks like the weather held out for you guys out there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts