Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was curious if anyone is going to the moot today? i'm going to see if my girl denise is going out and was thinking of going, too.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Yep... Do you need a ride? I'm trying to scare up a crew now. So far no takers...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where do you take off out of and what time? wow! thanks for the invite!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
sunbums, convincors, AFiremen, MadMax checking in here. We partied like rock stars last night. Ready to rock the bay today.

CK, If you need a ride, call Ladybug and you can ride with us to the Moot. Or call me (Convincor).

Let's Rock.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
My house in the Chesterfield Ghetto,
how soon can you get here?

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Right here...

Attachments

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just found out that d's boat is not in water...convincor, wiz...calling you momentarily!

wiz, my girlfriend will be in tow, too...is that ok? she lives at 94/23mile in chesterfield, 2 miles from my former ghetto

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Yeah, No problem... My number is (313) 682-2494...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rock on...got a ride! see everyone there!
wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

who's ckrepp? just curious.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 13 2003, 11:37 AM)rock on...got a ride! see everyone there!
wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

who's ckrepp? just curious.
I'm asuming you are riding out with me... Is that correct and if so, do you know exactly where I am?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Its a nice day today for the moot.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh crud...what a day...time to recoup the live rnow! i have no idea where i was today!?!?!?! only on de boat!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Can I get a He!! Yeah??

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Oh yeah, the best of times had at the moot today! Good beer, good music and Great friends! Thank you Mr. & Mrs Sunbum for letting me stay at your place Saturday night, and thank you for breakfast, it was wonderful and what a nice place you have!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.