Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was curious if anyone is going to the moot today? i'm going to see if my girl denise is going out and was thinking of going, too.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Yep... Do you need a ride? I'm trying to scare up a crew now. So far no takers...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where do you take off out of and what time? wow! thanks for the invite!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
sunbums, convincors, AFiremen, MadMax checking in here. We partied like rock stars last night. Ready to rock the bay today.

CK, If you need a ride, call Ladybug and you can ride with us to the Moot. Or call me (Convincor).

Let's Rock.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
My house in the Chesterfield Ghetto,
how soon can you get here?

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Right here...

Attachments

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just found out that d's boat is not in water...convincor, wiz...calling you momentarily!

wiz, my girlfriend will be in tow, too...is that ok? she lives at 94/23mile in chesterfield, 2 miles from my former ghetto

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Yeah, No problem... My number is (313) 682-2494...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rock on...got a ride! see everyone there!
wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

who's ckrepp? just curious.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 13 2003, 11:37 AM)rock on...got a ride! see everyone there!
wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

who's ckrepp? just curious.
I'm asuming you are riding out with me... Is that correct and if so, do you know exactly where I am?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Its a nice day today for the moot.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh crud...what a day...time to recoup the live rnow! i have no idea where i was today!?!?!?! only on de boat!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
It was an awesome day in the moot. The best so far. Great friends, great weather, great drinks. It doesnt get any better .....at least not till next weekend.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Can I get a He!! Yeah??

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Oh yeah, the best of times had at the moot today! Good beer, good music and Great friends! Thank you Mr. & Mrs Sunbum for letting me stay at your place Saturday night, and thank you for breakfast, it was wonderful and what a nice place you have!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts