Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys this Sunday will be our 4th Tourny of the season. We will again be launching out of Algonac at the North Channel Launch. Entry fee is $100 and that includes big bass. You have to be a NBAA member to fish this event and yes you can sign up at the ramp to become a member $40.. Would love to see you all there. We will be running this tournament at safe light and that should be around 6:30, and I would assume a 3:00 check in but we will announce that in the morning.

Tight Lines,

Derek

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Good luck dman!!! Kick some booty!! Feel free to fish any or all of chit up there!!
Where is my chit you ask??

Just follow Roy!!

Gawd, I love you guys!!!

Mac

Be careful....it'll be busy out there....gonna be a mega-priiimo weekend!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mac,

You must have me confused with someone else Mac... It's Derek and if you looked at the results from any of the tournaments that I have fished I don't fish anyboby's chit..... by the way I am back at the Gander in Waterford......

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,227 Posts
QUOTE(Roy Randolph @ Sep 3 2009, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Since we are talking whose chit to fish I think this might be a good time to remind all of you that you need to fill out Mini's Permission To Fish My Chit Form

Mini and I are partners on the Sunday trail and he still won't sign the permission slip for me!!!

I gotta wear a blindfold and sit in the back of the boat and hand him the net when he yells for it.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
QUOTE(Roy Randolph @ Sep 3 2009, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Since we are talking whose chit to fish I think this might be a good time to remind all of you that you need to fill out Mini's Permission To Fish My Chit Form

I have some of Mini's Chit that I will sell you......I knew staying buddies with my old army satellite imagery pals would pay off...He should have never posted pictures of his boat on the internet...

I hear there are a few guys around selling mini's chit....

Good luck this weekend...Next year I need to take a hard look at fishing some NBAA stuff....I have never fished one...

Brian

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.