Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish I could make the Shivers but it doesn't look like my schedule is going to allow it this year.

Does anyone know if the NBAA St. Clair Sunday Series Wild Card Fish-Off is and open tournament?

Paul I know you don't run the Sunday series, but curious if you knew.

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
Nevermind I called Pete and answered my own question. This is an open. Launches out of Harley, registration 6:30am.

Who is all coming out? Misaras & Kimmel, I have not seen either of you all year. I would love for you guys to take my money on Sunday.

Smallie2, Mini, and others, what do you say one last go before the winter?

I'm there for sure, just not sure on a partner yet. Basstrap, still waiting for answer from the wife...

·
Registered
320 Posts
Alex,

That sounds like a challenge if I ever heard one. If you would have done the Shiver last weekend I would have.

Looks like I'm tied up for the Sunday thing and you're tied up for the Saturday thing. Shame. We'll have to go head to head next year I guess. I feel an Everstart side bet coming on....

I'm planning on the Shiver again this Saturday so if you change your mind....

Regards,

Dave

·
Registered
84 Posts
Alex, sounds like a good plan to me. I'm not sure about the partner thing either. Saturday's is my youngest daughters birthday but I may be able to talk the wife to bend a little for Sunday. I'll post back later.

Steve J.

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
Sweet, who else, come on.

Dave, I have a wedding on Saturday so I can't do the Shiver. Work has me out of town the next couple weekends, so this Sunday is my last hurrah (sp?). We'll hook at one of the shows or next year.

Basstrap896, were on for Sunday!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Saturdays and Sundays are tough for both my regular partners this time of year. Other guys I fish with are working too. Since I'm boatless, I'm taking some quiet time. Not fishing at all this week since my wife had surgery and I'm earning HUGE bonus points all week.

I went up north all the previous week as my 'not going to New York' consolation prize and caught enough big smallies to tide me over for a while. Derek and I fished the Bass N Gals on Cass last Sunday. (He didn't get it off until the last moment, so I'll use that as an excuse for why we only took 4th.) As far as I know, we'll be back on Cass next Sunday for the Ken Purvey Memorial/Last Chance tournament.

I don't know if I'll be fishing next Saturday or not. Depends on the weather and other people's work schedules. I won't have a boat for quite a while. I have to get a new motor and lots of fiberglas work, but it's starting to move forward now.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Mini,
I've been interested in a Yamaha for a while now, but I didn't originally believe I'd be getting a new motor this soon.

Apparently, I'm on the 'switch brands every time I knock one off the boat' plan. I shouldn't be too picky, but since my insurance policy allows for new replacement, I'm shooting for that and my heart is pretty well set on a 225 HDPI.

Actually, I'm really hoping this is my last such incident since the Yamaha HDPI is the motor I've really been wanting for a while. If that doesn't work, maybe I'll contact you about the VMAX - that's a pretty good motor too.

I just really want to find one that will stay in the same place on the back of my boat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts