Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well got out around 6 so we could get a decent spot and not even a nibble til around 9. My friend got the first eye then I gota smallie and a rocky in less than 5 minutes. Once it got dark the bite picked up real well and most of the fish came in short spurts. We had the limit by 1 and then played catch and release for a little. I ended up with 9 and my buddy 6 but we lost 2 at the boat. My highlight was the fat 21 incher I pulled up to finish the limit. All in all lots a fun and whippin is a blast...when your nailin them. Purple!!!!!!!!!!!

Automotive lighting Bumper Wood Fish Gas

Guitar Musician Musical instrument Plucked string instruments String instrument

Attachments

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
QUOTE(vinniemays @ Jul 20 2009, 03:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well got out around 6 so we could get a decent spot and not even a nibble til around 9. My friend got the first eye then I gota smallie and a rocky in less than 5 minutes. Once it got dark the bite picked up real well and most of the fish came in short spurts. We had the limit by 1 and then played catch and release for a little. I ended up with 9 and my buddy 6 but we lost 2 at the boat. My highlight was the fat 21 incher I pulled up to finish the limit. All in all lots a fun and whippin is a blast...when your nailin them. Purple!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 64205

View attachment 64206

Good job guys! What area/city you guys fishing?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
nice job i be careful on playing catch and release after you have your limit people have been photographed and ticketed for catching over their limit on the scr. best bet is get your limit and leave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.