Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
really didnt suprise me. did kinda suck but he was out there rockin till 300 in the morning. We stayed at gull last night and could hear him.We were ging to do the jammie jam but decided a bon fire would be nice.

G

·
What about me, didn't you miss me? <_<

I had to give to Moot a day off. Did a little swimmin' up near strawberry and called it a day a little early. Felt good to rest a bit @ home before the week.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Da Moot was rockin Sunday afternoon...I couldnt believe it, more boats then on Saturday. It was wild and crazy!!

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Didn't make it out Sat due to a wedding but Sunday was rocking....one of the busiest day so far this year I'd say. I think everyone was just happy the world was not going to end and wanted to cut loose in the sun.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
3,149 Posts
Zman was there sunday.... just left around 9:30 or 10 in the morning. We ran out of beer and ice!!!

Wish we would've stayed out. Looked like beautiful day!!! I ended up taking a much needed nap when I got home... still kinda out of it.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
QUOTE(jetski @ Aug 18 2003, 09:39 PM)I left Sunday morning because I had to work and it was kinda windy. The sun was out and it was a nice day. Did the wind ever die down later?
When I talked to XO today at work he said that it was windy all day.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I didn't find the wind bad at all. It really turned out to be a nice day. The morning was kind of chilly, but the afternoon was great. That could have something to do with the coolers I was drinking too

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.