Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
really didnt suprise me. did kinda suck but he was out there rockin till 300 in the morning. We stayed at gull last night and could hear him.We were ging to do the jammie jam but decided a bon fire would be nice.

G

·
What about me, didn't you miss me? <_<

I had to give to Moot a day off. Did a little swimmin' up near strawberry and called it a day a little early. Felt good to rest a bit @ home before the week.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Let's not get carried away now. Sure the Moot was a little different but you can only hear so many " can I get a hell yeah"s can't you ?

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Da moot is fun with or with out Z man, it was fun 10 years ago when i first started coming there and it is cool now. You know what I mean, Hammer and threecrabs.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
So, it was a peaceful day at the moot?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Da Moot was rockin Sunday afternoon...I couldnt believe it, more boats then on Saturday. It was wild and crazy!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Didn't make it out Sat due to a wedding but Sunday was rocking....one of the busiest day so far this year I'd say. I think everyone was just happy the world was not going to end and wanted to cut loose in the sun.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Its always fun at the moot but without Johhny there the line definitely was not as organized as if he had been there. Plus he kicks things up a notch or two. But wow, it was a great day on sunday. FUN FUN FUN

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Zman was there sunday.... just left around 9:30 or 10 in the morning. We ran out of beer and ice!!!

Wish we would've stayed out. Looked like beautiful day!!! I ended up taking a much needed nap when I got home... still kinda out of it.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I think it was a rocking party on Sunday. As long as you have good peeps to share it with, then all is good!

·
Registered
476 Posts
I left Sunday morning because I had to work and it was kinda windy. The sun was out and it was a nice day. Did the wind ever die down later?

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(jetski @ Aug 18 2003, 09:39 PM)I left Sunday morning because I had to work and it was kinda windy. The sun was out and it was a nice day. Did the wind ever die down later?
When I talked to XO today at work he said that it was windy all day.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I didn't find the wind bad at all. It really turned out to be a nice day. The morning was kind of chilly, but the afternoon was great. That could have something to do with the coolers I was drinking too

1 - 16 of 16 Posts